Coronavirus (2022) thread

Anyone else struggle with concentration after having it? I'm constantly losing my chain of thought, not remembering things, not finishing jobs then starting another one. I've been like this since I had it 2 months ago. I'm physically fine but feel like my brains gone to mush. I probably have the mental capacity, especially when tired of Maguire.

The above are the only meaningful figures worth watching nowadays.

So unless told not to do I will post them every Thursday until this wave is cleary over or this thread disappears again.

But whilst it is here it is worth a weekly one off status report on where we are heading. To give context to your thoughts,
At least the rise in hospital numbers got me a bed in a Bupa care home, might as well look on the bright side :-)

Anyone else struggle with concentration after having it? I'm constantly losing my chain of thought, not remembering things, not finishing jobs then starting another one. I've been like this since I had it 2 months ago. I'm physically fine but feel like my brains gone to mush. I probably have the mental capacity, especially when tired of Maguire.

Yep :(

A few months of it now. I do bookkeeping and accounts and it's been a real struggle at times. I think it's getting a bit better now.

Just back off a cruise and two of our party came back then tested positive for Covid.. the first with symptoms while we were away coughed all over us for the last three days of the trip and now, 7 days after we left them we’re still clear so either the vaccine works or we got lucky

Even so, what's the reinfection rate for the various variants?

A play date will be expected of me within a week of being better, and i know that family mix with everyone, and it has always worried me so i'd never been yet lo and behold i test positive within 7 days of the first time i'd been at theirs!

I'm on day 9 of positive tests now, i've past the shivers and fever, but my throats still a cheese grater and i can#t stop coughing (and that taste of sick in my mouth..)

Same as me. My throats ok, it’s more just a head cold now and getting tired very very quickly.

Yep, me too.
Had it a week and today was really the first day I finished something Instarted!

Just back off a cruise and two of our party came back then tested positive for Covid.. the first with symptoms while we were away coughed all over us for the last three days of the trip and now, 7 days after we left them we’re still clear so either the vaccine works or we got lucky
The vaccine doesn’t stop you getting it.
Especially with the current variants doing the rounds.

Feeling much better today compared to yesterday, seems as though I'm getting off lightly (although I'm not counting chickens as of yet)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.