The Harry and Meghan fuss

Harry always came across as the most normal of the lot of them, and the most likeable, so I'm not surprised to see he cauterized himself from the shitshow.
Agree.
I've always liked Harry, he's like his mother. He's the only one I'd like to go for a pint with.

Meghan seems like a good laugh and down to Earth as well.
Can't fathom all the hate for her.

Agree.
I've always liked Harry, he's like his mother. He's the only one I'd like to go for a pint with.

Meghan seems like a good laugh and down to Earth as well.
Can't fathom all the hate for her.
It's because she's "un-royal", and doesn't conform to the robotic, pretentious airs of the rest of them. Dare I say, the hate for her might be for another reason too...

they have stayed quiet for months and months at times, it doesn't stop the media and magazines writing article after article about them does it ? they are still getting targeted constantly whether they're in the limelight or not. perhaps get angry at those who continue to publish lies and hate about them rather than Harry & Meghan themselves ?
Seems to me they like being in the news and when they inevitably get divorced they can sell that as well.

The media will never leave them alone as it makes them money too.

He was born into this shit.

Seems to me they like being in the news and when they inevitably get divorced they can sell that as well.

The media will never leave them alone as it makes them money too.

He was born into this shit.

and that's the sad thing - his whole life he's had to put up with the media hounding against not only him, his family, his Mum and now his wife

he now wants to be in the media to promote charities, mental health, Invictus games and loads of other positive stuff - but the scummy media just wants to continue the hate campaign against Meghan

they won't get divorced - if anything its bound them stronger together - but you can pretend that day will come and revel in it if it was to happen.

and that's the sad thing - his whole life he's had to put up with the media hounding against not only him, his family, his Mum and now his wife

he now wants to be in the media to promote charities, mental health, Invictus games and loads of other positive stuff - but the scummy media just wants to continue the hate campaign against Meghan

they won't get divorced - if anything its bound them stronger together - but you can pretend that day will come and revel in it if it was to happen.
Why the fuck would I revel in it?

they have stayed quiet for months and months at times, it doesn't stop the media and magazines writing article after article about them does it ? they are still getting targeted constantly whether they're in the limelight or not. perhaps get angry at those who continue to publish lies and hate about them rather than Harry & Meghan themselves ?

I'm not angry,just wish they'd all piss off and get on with things in their lives,they'll have plenty in the bank to achieve all their wildest dreams I'm sure

I'm not angry,just wish they'd all piss off and get on with things in their lives,they'll have plenty in the bank to achieve all their wildest dreams I'm sure

like promoting loads of various charities, focussing on mental health issues, helping the disabled and disadvantage ? that's what they want to do in their lives - funny how the media don't mention they do all of that though.

If i had all the money in the world - i still wouldn't be silent against hate and death threats towards my family and wife, i wouldn't stand for pages and pages of lies and hatred. neither would you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.