Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Another supremely twatish outcome at Spurs.

Not read the thread but no doubt lots of people blaming Pep but it is categorically not his fault we lost, that honour lies squarely with Rodri, a player no one would expect Pep not to start. Rodri is one of our most intelligent and key players but today a dumb pass played straight into Spurs hands.

How much blame Pep takes for us not scoring is another matter but again, powder puff shots or inaccurate passes ‘ crosses are not on him. What I do think he has to do is get the team to do is cross the fucking ball more often - we have to take some more risks in games like this.

If anyone thinks that’s his champions league side is pissed, not even close, what fucking tactical reason would you leave kdb out, form maybe but tactical is beyond belief, also Rico has talent but come on pep he’s not fucking maldini

was absolutely baffled by the line up . Couldn't watch 2nd half I was that frustrated . So had to go to my bedroom and relax with a bit of prog . Thank fuck I had that . What is Pep up too ? If he's had a run in with some players he shouldn't leave them out . Nothing is bigger than the club.

Most people here are idiots or extremely emotional/reactionary. Spurs away has always been challenging for us, and today it was a close match and I would say we were better. Bar Rodri's mistake (our player of the season so far) we cobtrolled the game (we weren't that dangerous either).

Anyway, it's still a long way to go, and even with no PL, we are still in for 2 trophies
Take your blinders off...

But are they wrong?

Real will almost certainly have him lined up as Benzema's replacement and will pay whatever is necessary to get him.

Erling Haaland knows that. Alfie Haaland knows that.

It won't take much to unsettle him, and Pep's ridiculous tactics aren't exactly going to make him want to stay any longer than he has to.

A waste of talent.
Not after a season ffs

Another supremely twatish outcome at Spurs.

Not read the thread but no doubt lots of people blaming Pep but it is categorically not his fault we lost, that honour lies squarely with Rodri, a player no one would expect Pep not to start. Rodri is one of our most intelligent and key players but today a dumb pass played straight into Spurs hands.

How much blame Pep takes for us not scoring is another matter but again, powder puff shots or inaccurate passes ‘ crosses are not on him. What I do think he has to do is get the team to do is cross the fucking ball more often - we have to take some more risks in games like this.
100% disagree with this… Spurs looked threatening on numerous occasions… our insistence on slowing play down and passing from deep is exactly why lloris had next to knack all to do… that is tactics and therefore Peps department

Yes it was a poor Rodri performance (amongst several others)… all who have been out of form for weeks… again Peps responsibility

I have full confidence pep will turn it around but it’s clear our style from the start of the season needs changing

I think this thread is infested with fans who would love Pep out at City.

it's a results business and something is right when world-class players are not playing, and we are losing,
Pep can also take the shit with the smooth, like pep said after the spurs game at home it's the fans fault

Ego is a major problem, even for the best manager in the world it can be what kills him ? we all party at winning silverware and everybody takes some sort of credit in it, but when the shit hits the fans, NEVER turn on the fans and blame them as a reason, the fact he said after we come back and won makes it even hard to take,

A BIG EGO needs some pretty big conkers between the legs when you're wrong ? because the amount of kicking your going to take

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.