North Stand Expansion

Must be. There isn't an actual 'waiting list' unlike at other clubs so they must have just gotten the match day member figures. Even if only a quarter of those 120k wan and ST that is still 30k people. Not a good sign for me as I'm a low points member who wants one, not evene sure if they will put them on sale. Shows the North stand expansion is desperately needed and soon after that the east and Colin bell too.
I agree with your analysis and hope you manage to get a season card.

I know at least a dozen people looking for a season card and the demand is there. I managed to sort one new season card for a member of our OSC Branch in 308 but new season cards are like rocking horse doodoo. FWIW, I couldn’t work out how to renew my brother’s season card because every time I tried the system wanted to remove my direct debit so I will be sorting his tickets on a match by match basis.

If we had anything like 120,000 waiting for season tickets the club would be looking to build a new stadium or an even bigger revamp/expansion that is now taking place.

I am certain there is a big demand for tickets but nowhere near the reported figure.

Firstly the story is in the Daily Mail/Fail/United.
Secondly there is no source to the story.
Thirdly the Journalists are Nick Harris & Alex Miller.(why does it take 2 Journalists to write such a small article?)

After a brief mention of City in the headline the article goes into the possible expansion of Old Trafford or a new stadium, the Architects Populous who are designing the new stadium, and then about City expanding the capacity of the Etihad by 7000.

I really wouldn’t take much notice of the article. It’s pretty much a croc of shite. But if you want to read the article, the link is below.

Thirdly the Journalists are Nick Harris & Alex Miller.(why does it take 2 Journalists to write such a small article?)

After a brief mention of City in the headline the article goes into the possible expansion of Old Trafford or a new stadium, the Architects Populous who are designing the new stadium, and then about City expanding the capacity of the Etihad by 7000.

I really wouldn’t take much notice of the article. It’s pretty much a croc of shite. But if you want to read the article, the link is below.

The rags will get fuck all done for years and the swamp looks a mess, as does klanfield

It would be good if the club could soon announce their plans on how they're going about releasing new STs for the N stand.

I appreciate they will first need to sort out existing ST relocations but would be good if they implement some form of criteria as well for a potential waiting list.

It would be good if the club could soon announce their plans on how they're going about releasing new STs for the N stand.

I appreciate they will first need to sort out existing ST relocations but would be good if they implement some form of criteria as well for a potential waiting list.
They've barely broken ground yet, your sooner may not be along for awhile yet.

When will the new stand be finished?

If we had anything like 120,000 waiting for season tickets the club would be looking to build a new stadium or an even bigger revamp/expansion that is now taking place.

I am certain there is a big demand for tickets but nowhere near the reported figure.
It’s an impossible number to know. Only thing anyone can know is the number of Cityzen matchday members. Many may not want a S/C , May be quite a few ,possibly overseas, members that gat it just for the welcome pack or to be part of the club. In that case I think 120,000 matchday members is quite possible worldwide. As I posted earlier reckon around 60,000 go to games regularly.

They've barely broken ground yet, your sooner may not be along for awhile yet.
I agree it's way off.

The club are being shady about the prospect of any new STs being released for next season.

Providing some form of incentive may soften the blow for Cityzen members paying £58 to £67 for A PL game.

The article is probably nonsense JRB but there is little doubt they we have unprecedented demand for tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.