Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our add ons are likely to be met, Arse's are not.

10m if he wins the PL with them
5m if he wins the CL with them for example.

Might be a long wait to receive them.
I would be surprised it Arsenal had such optimistic add-on conditions. I'd have expected them to make them based on things that were more achievable and easy to reach, e.g. Rice making X appearances or scoring X amount of goals or helping Arsenal reaching a CL spot, etc.

I doubt if they are significantly less likely thano ours. Maybe they are even more so because they are forced to make them such.

Reactions: nmc
I may be wrong here but if you or more or less around (even a little less) than arsenals bid - you will win the race as you can structure it much better than Arsenal.

A big thing for us is we need liquid funds to buy players this summer so having a fee payable over 4/5 years is no good to us. It is also the add ons, I would think Sullivan thinks add ons are more achievable at city then what arsenal will offer. Personally I’m thrilled you have made a bid, I was fearing it was all paper talk to get arsenal to pay up but now it looks like we will get the money we need to invest properly this summer
Lets hope we get a win/win that suits both parties. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.