It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Why are we so afraid to spend money nowadays getting tighter each window
the players we want aren't there at the right price or don't want to join us.

We were in for Bellingham but he wanted Real
We were in for Rice but Arsenal bid more than we valued him at - imho correct decision
We are in for Gvardiol, talks in process, record fee for defender
We got Kovacic in early - think he is a good signing

I'm struggling to see who is out there that we can buy, there are few decent right wingers that I can see improving us, I see names branded about but all are unknown\unproven quality

For CM they only one I really think improves us is De Jong and he appears to be unavailable \ not interested

We are at the point where the squad is not easy to improve in quality, yes it seems low in numbers but that is how Pep works

This also becomes more relevant at the end of the transfer window, I'm sure some on here think it closes on the 1st August not 1st September

Am so so relax cant believe everyone else isnt!
I think it's more to do with the activity happening around Arsenal, United, Liverpool and Chelsea. All of them have better squads compared to last season, and they are not done yet.

I think it's more to do with the activity happening around Arsenal, United, Liverpool and Chelsea. All of them have better squads compared to last season, and they are not done yet.

Last season is same opinion that the other club have better all around squad compared to our, how much weaker we are even we got to the point to cancelo leaving in middle of season making the dooms day merchant saying that our season is frikked.

Turn out it's not the case and we actually finished out season with treble.

Last season is same opinion that the other club have better all around squad compared to our, how much weaker we are even we got to the point to cancelo leaving in middle of season making the dooms day merchant saying that our season is frikked.

Turn out it's not the case and we actually finished out season with treble.
One caveat to all that is that we were incredibly lucky with injuries.

We lost players to injuries 447 days, the lowest in the PL by far - some of the worst were Liverpool who lost players for 1574 days, and Chelsea 1876.

Can't rely on that happening again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.