Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i told people we were interested and we would sign him a week or two back after I'd been told by someone whom i hold in high respect they were very sarcastic towards 'my source' where they at now?
As did I - though I think folks can't be bothered searching Google in French when asked to do so. There was only one place he wanted to go when our name / Pep was mentioned.

Great signing. Interesting to see what it means for Palmer, depending on where he plays
If he really wants to be at this level he will stay and compete, else as Pep said, the door is open. I’d be gutted to lose him, but ultimately, he has the final say.

We are potentially looking at a front 3 of Doku Haaland Palmer if he stays.

For all he did the simple misses drove me crazy. Can do without that stress please.
I’ve spent the last half an hour just going over his clips on YouTube, and he’s barely got 1 clean finish in any of them lol.

Hopefully we’d be using him purely as an outlet to set up tap-ins for Haaland.

comps never tell the whole story. We’ve not got a winger just to do one job, he will score and create, and be a pivotal part of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.