Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve spent the last half an hour just going over his clips on YouTube, and he’s barely got 1 clean finish in any of them lol.

Hopefully we’d be using him purely as an outlet to set up tap-ins for Haaland.
Phone the club and tell them not to buy the player as your extensive scouting system has deemed him shit -:)

I’ve spent the last half an hour just going over his clips on YouTube, and he’s barely got 1 clean finish in any of them lol.

Hopefully we’d be using him purely as an outlet to set up tap-ins for Haaland.
He’s only 21 mind you.. plenty of time to improve and refine his game. He only needs some raw ingredients for Pep to work his magic on.

The long ball to Haaland now is going to be a massive weapon for us. Haaland holding up the ball to play through Doku with his pace is a scary prospect.

Looks like he is comfortable playing either sidewhich is interesting and useful...it means with the current KDB situation any of Foden, Grealish, Bernardo can be released into central positions by playing Doku wide

He is going to have to learn about when to dribble, when to pass or he will get on Pep's wrong side very quickly but he is young and hopefully willing to learn and not arrogant (Suer he isnt as Im sure the club do due diligence on players and their character as well as their abilities.

he will certainly provide something that the squad lacks and it looks like teams will have to double up on him as leaving him one on one anywhere near the penalty area would be extremely risky.

If he can learn to press and defend from the front as well he will be a very very good addition

Someone mentioned that he reminds them of a young SWP which I thought to....low centre of gravity meaning great balance with raw pace over a short distance...looks like he has a shot on him to so should be able to weigh in with some goals hopefully

Great signing.

About £10/15m more than I was expecting. But that's the price you pay for leaving things so late and letting the world know how desperate you are.

All that aside, I love this signing. He has all the potential to be a world beater. Just need to keep him fit and give him time to adapt. He's going to give us a real option straight away on both flanks, and with time he could be a superstar.

Think this will be a great signing

It’s peps job to try and bring his speed of thought to the level of his speed of feet

Then we have a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.