City football shirts everywhere

Had a few days in North Wales usually Dipper heaven for footy shirts but there were more of our shirts on younger children the only Dipper shirts were on sad 40 year olds with beer guts , the "Candy" sponsored shirt from the 90's was prevalent and probably the last time any of them went to a game.
Its good that youngsters are latching on to our success and they will never go through the hardship us"leagacy" supporters went through ,i have no doubt when Pep leaves and there is a possible drop in standards some of the our lightweight fans will choose another footy shirt , but hey ho thats the modern game , razzamatazz and superstars , we cant do anything about it , our owners have chosen the direction of the club and we have to go with the flow , its brilliant watching the trophies pile up but a lot of us will never forget where we came from.

Had a few days in North Wales usually Dipper heaven for footy shirts but there were more of our shirts on younger children the only Dipper shirts were on sad 40 year olds with beer guts , the "Candy" sponsored shirt from the 90's was prevalent and probably the last time any of them went to a game.
Its good that youngsters are latching on to our success and they will never go through the hardship us"leagacy" supporters went through ,i have no doubt when Pep leaves and there is a possible drop in standards some of the our lightweight fans will choose another footy shirt , but hey ho thats the modern game , razzamatazz and superstars , we cant do anything about it , our owners have chosen the direction of the club and we have to go with the flow , its brilliant watching the trophies pile up but a lot of us will never forget where we came from.
Yeah I can confirm that, just in Lido Beach caravan park at Prestatyn and its full of dippers, but no red shirts anywhere, all the kids are in either home or away City kits..very strange hearing scouse accents but wearing a City top.

Oddly I was walking home the other day on Bridge Street and must have walked past 4 groups of people each with 2 or 3 of them wearing Liverpool shirts, no idea what was going on
on
There may have been a Victims Charter UK conference near by.

Last edited:
I was in Sports Direct in Plymouth today. Only a couple of City shirts for sale whilst being swamped out with the 3 redtops, Spurs, Chelsea and WHU.
Obviously most of the City shirts had been snapped up and they were trying to shift the others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.