United Thread - 2023/24

There is bias in bias. The BBC actually receive the most bias complaints from Rags and Liverpool fans who are convinced they are biased against them and quite often that they are pro City! I suspect that as a percentage of fanbase all bias complaints are about even. "Smaller" clubs tend to complain they are biased against them in favour of any and all "big" clubs.
Out of interest which media organisations do you believe are unbiased?
Any rag or dipper claiming they are misrepresented and that City get anything but dogshit from the bbc are utter fuckin, deluded clowns … The bias against City is so bad it’s nothing less than corruption..!
The BBC has run its course and it’s not fit for purpose at any level, been like that for years…

I've said before she has no influence whatsoever over editorial content or spending, nor would she want any as she has no expertise in that area. She thinks "The Good Wife" is good TV FFS ;)
Don’t know whether “The Good Wife“ is still going but the first two series were excellent. Your wife has impeccable taste, ie she agrees with me.
Mrs KS agrees with you and used to laugh at me watching it. Perhaps we should just swop wives?!

Last edited:
Don’t know whether “The Good Wife“ is still going but the first two series were excellent. Your wife has impeccable taste, ie she agrees with me.
Mrs KS agrees with you and used to laugh at me watching it. Perhaps we should just swop wives?!
I would agree but I fear that it would bring yet more scandal to the BBC ;)

Isnt it heart warming to see how the Rags have continiually f*cked up their plastic club season after season since Baconface ran away , their fans have to be the biggest mugs in football , their owners have raped and pillaged the self proclaimed biggest club in the world for decades and now want £10billion to walk away.
Their fans actually think wearing green & gold will have any influence on the duelling banjo's Glazers , they couldnt give a f*ck about the Rags they are their own personal piggy bank , they might have wasted billion on players but looking at the quality/value for money , the Yanks must have been on a back hander/percentage for every player.
Fake Ronaldo £20m and £500k a week , Sancho £90m and £350k a week , and many more , who in their right minds makes these deals.
The irony that we are being investigated for financial irregularities and the Rags get away with financial gross negligence on a grand scale , what a great time to be a blue , enjoy every second because nothing lasts forever......ask the Rags and Dippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.