Huge Spider In My House

Fucking hell do you live in the Amazon jungle?
Bornean (for most of the year, wife works for Shell, main residence on the coast in RSA).

Lots of spiders and snakes everywhere. I was pretty scared of both until moved here. Now I pick up paradise tree snakes with my hands to get them out of the house or garage. If you’d told me that 3 years I’d have laughed.

What I do fucking hate are scorpions. I have some deep seated visceral dislike of those cunts.

I once hoovered a big bastard up, when i went to change the bag some time later it ran out , very much alive , i nearly had a fucking heart attack ! I have a spidey catching suction thing , gets wasps as well so it is brill, always put them out

One of the bonuses of living on the coast is the spiders are all pussies.

Gone are the days of chunky muscle leg ones with a big meaty body that would shit me up. It's all small body & thin legs now.....I can cope with them.

One of the bonuses of living on the coast is the spiders are all pussies.

Gone are the days of chunky muscle leg ones with a big meaty body that would shit me up. It's all small body & thin legs now.....I can cope with them.

Muscular Spiders?

Fuck living anywhere near you mate.

I once hoovered a big bastard up, when i went to change the bag some time later it ran out , very much alive , i nearly had a fucking heart attack ! I have a spidey catching suction thing , gets wasps as well so it is brill, always put them out
'Never suffer a wasp to live.'

Its in the scriptures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.