Huge Spider In My House

Stuuuuuu said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
Some can survive, but they don't do very well and they'll simply find a way back into your home, kind of defeating the purpose.

You aren't doing them any favours by putting them outside, let's put it that way.

Are you sure about this? How do you know? Surely they just go into the nearest house?

540361723979261426_1358176062.jpg

I don't know. I'm merely speculating. I just like to type random things hoping people will believe the first thing I say.

Your home is their home, and they endeavour to make their way back to it unless you dump them on the other side of the street in which case they'll enter another's house or snuff it. But don't take my word for it, ask those who have studied spider behaviour, specifically Tegeneria Domestica and see what they say about placing house spiders outside.

I'm not scared of spiders but there's a feckin massive one in my dining room right, too big for even me to move. It's that big I can see it's face FFs :(

BlueBearBoots said:
I'm not scared of spiders but there's a feckin massive one in my dining room right, too big for even me to move. It's that big I can see it's face FFs :(

Get a glass and a piece of paper put glass over the spider slide paper underneath carry glass containing said spider to the garden and release

We used to feed one up that spun a web in a corner of our workshop, Pete the fisherman brought some maggots in for it every day, within a week it was fuckin humungus so much so it caught the attention of the works cat, one day it was on it's web and the cat pounced on it and ate it, it strolled out of the workshop with that smug look on it's face that only moggies can have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.