City & adidas

They’ve always made the best trainers here. I’ve religiously worn Adidas since my teenage years.

I know I wanted an Adidas jersey so badly I bought the first New York City shirt to have one in sky blue.

Adidas make my Wales shirts too.

They’ve always made the best trainers here. I’ve religiously worn Adidas since my teenage years.

I know I wanted an Adidas jersey so badly I bought the first New York City shirt to have one in sky blue.

Adidas make my Wales shirts too.
Interesting, i've had loads of Adidas trainers but I feel like Nike are better made and last longer

City and Umbrp go back a long way, Umbro being short for Humphreys Brothers, and John Humphreys being a city director in the 60s. IAt some poibtcmaybe after his retirement they unfortunately got involved with united.think the link to city may go back a generation before John. That's a thumbnail of it anyway, someone may know more.

Yeah, a lot of the Adidas trainers - hamburg, jeans, gazelle, münchen, special, etc. are so poor, I am always amazed at how popular they are. No way that I would buy them now. There is so much better out there.
Good on the eye for sure (the München etc) but they absolutely destroy my feet

Wish we would go back to Nike or switch to Adidas. Nike kits were my favourite by far. I don't like Puma, Umbro, Le Coq Sportif or Kappa as brands, all Sports Direct tackle who make tacky shite. Umbro did make a few nice kits for us though to give them their due.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.