PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He wasn't working for Mansour before joining City - at least I've seen nothing that says he was.
Mancini had a consultancy role with Al Jazira FC prior to joining City, it was discussed on here at the time he was appointed (Dec. 2009). When he joined City he signed the new contract with Al Jazira FC that you referred to.

Not exactly legal language but spot on. As PR would say, they have over-reached. Either they have some damning new evidence that none of us know about, or they have fucked up / over-reached. I can't see much middle ground.
The fuck up is that the harsh point deductions open all the financial claims against Everton from other clubs that could put them out of business.

IF City and Chelsea are found guilty then we could face similar claims for literally hundreds of millions.

UEFA mainly slap fines on everybody for FFP breaches which relieves any potential claims from other clubs.

Masters will be responsible for destroying the Premier League - the destruction has started already

At a guess, I’d suggest it’s something to do with Mansour’s £750m investment into RedBird, who own 11% of Liverpool FC

Just a guess mind, but money does make the world go round

@Pablo ZZZ Peroni has already given information on the RedBird investment. I'm still not sure though if that answers @Invisible Man's Bandage question of is he then just putting 2 + 2 together and coming up with his own educated answer or is he privvy to further information. He mentions being a little "ITK" in one of his posts, but it'd be interesting to know to what extent, in what way and of what reliability he holds that status.

Technically they didn’t hack us, we didn’t remove the logins of staff who had left, they continued to use there logins while working for Liverpool.

A little sloppy on our behalf.
So thieves are free and have right to go inside your house and steal your belongings coz they can ?

Technically they didn’t hack us, we didn’t remove the logins of staff who had left, they continued to use there logins while working for Liverpool.

No. They used the login of an existing employee.

But it's irrelevant because (as I understand it) once that settlement is agreed and signed, there's no further civil or criminal recourse unless there's a specific provision in the settlement agreement.

So it's ok to burgle a house if you enter through an unlocked door?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.