Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
of course they would
they would have a total tunnel club all around the stadium if they could,soriano
at least.

im in the chespest seats in the ground and have been since they offered the £299 in 318 and ssl3 at the back,i know who they prefer.
Clearly by the facilities (or lack of) in SS3, us peasants up there are the least of their thoughts. How they sell corporate packages up there with a straight face is beyond me. There isn’t even anywhere to put you pint down unless you get there more than an hour before kick off.

It’s a problem with all PL clubs nowadays.
I think it’s a mix with younger generation addicted to social media (filming penalties, selfies etc) and the older generation who have become more moody, just want to moan and groan at everything.

If you believe that then,he's being sarcastic towards them.cos he knows like you do and everyone else,he wont get anything out of the tunnel club as in passion or true support,just rich people or people on an expensive day out
I don’t believe Pep is being sarcastic to be honest. He just doesn’t have a clue about the people who sit their, or why they sit there.

I don’t believe Pep is being sarcastic to be honest. He just doesn’t have a clue about the people who sit their, or why they sit there.
You seem quite bitter. I know you lost your seat due to the tunnel club but it’s hardly the managers fault.

You seem quite bitter. I know you lost your seat due to the tunnel club but it’s hardly the managers fault.
Not bitter at all. I get it. The club has moved on hugely from when we were playing Wycombe, Lincoln and Grimsby away. That was then. This is now. But Pep gesturing to the Tunnel Club to make some noise just about sums up how far removed the club is from the regular match going fan nowadays. It is what it is. And it’s never going to get any better. Posters can moan about the atmosphere all day long, but the club have to take a big slice of the blame for what it is today. The fact is, they couldn’t give a flying fuck about you, me or anyone in SS3. We are actually an inconvenience. If we’d just all fuck off they could get £250 quid for every seat at every game. Or so they think.

Dont go down the 'ahead of mancs'. I'm manc born but sound southern and my southern mates have followed City all over Europe and England. We are all FOC and died hard blues. I would hate to think we would drop down the list because we dont have manc post codes
Sorry, actually meant: those who followed years on end.

Absent minded in my expression. Sorry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.