Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Absolutely a foul. Look at the Palace goal that was disallowed last weak against Liverpool or our goal for the ‘foul’ on Alison. 100% a foul.
Yeah, we just don't get the free kicks from refs which are the result of a clear foul. The most obvious one was the barge into the back of Rodri which prompted him, totally off balance, to toe the ball into touch. How the fuck can Tierney award a throw in for that!

Fair enough. I disagree and pretty much all of the football community have seen it and moved on as it’s an obvious offside, barring a few on here.
Of course they have probably not even considered it, it’s not that controversial, I understand why it was given just it was wrong and VAR didn’t give it any time

Fair enough. I disagree and pretty much all of the football community have seen it and moved on as it’s an obvious offside, barring a few on here.

Not sure how anyone can argue it tbh, Henderson moves away from the direction of the ball due to Rodri looking like he’s going to head it. It would have been a shocking decision not to give offside.

Of course they have probably not even considered it, it’s not that controversial, I understand why it was given just it was wrong and VAR didn’t give it any time
I don’t really understand what you are saying here?

The goal was disallowed on field for offside, interfering with play. The VAR will have looked at it once to make sure Rodri was offside, which he was to the naked eye, so no need for lines.

Then it can see he’s moved across the flight of the ball and impacted Henderson’s movement.

Check quickly complete.

I don’t really understand what you are saying here?

The goal was disallowed on field for offside, interfering with play. The VAR will have looked at it once to make sure Rodri was offside, which he was to the naked eye, so no need for lines.

Then it can see he’s moved across the flight of the ball and impacted Henderson’s movement.

Check quickly complete.
Not saying he wasn't in an offside position, who mentioned lines?
He didn't interfere with the player Henderson was flat footed missed judge the flight of the ball he wouldn't be the first keeper to do so VAR should have taken more time to establish that the lino 75 yards away couldn't determine that
The interfering is subjective you think he was I don't Final word

He didn't interfere with the player Henderson was flat footed missed judge the flight of the ball he wouldn't be the first keeper to do so VAR should have taken more time to establish that the lino 75 yards away couldn't determine that
All the referees and officials involved thought it was offside.

If it had been the other end, you’d be screaming for offside, as it was.

Henderson is moving to the ball and then stops and moves the other way when it looks like Rodri is going to head the ball -

Yes it’s subjective but it’s a really obvious one that was always going to get disallowed.

He was literally inches under the ball. He ducked to avoid it hitting his head.

The keeper could only react after he did that.
I saw that on TV this morning.

You are probably right but Rodri was no where near the keepers line of vision when the ball was struck, yes he was close as the ball sailed past the keeper but this seems like another example of BS, let's use the Law to suit what we want.

Getting sick of PL and VAR re reffing some decisions and Teams (us).

Those 3 goals we scored yesterday were all scrutinised by VAR for fucking ages yet they chose to ignore the Tug on Bernardo leading to the Pen!

Remember Spuds 3rd, knocking Ake out of the way but our 2nd v the Dips ruled out because Allison fucked up.

It's every fucking game with us.

I saw that on TV this morning.

You are probably right but Rodri was no where near the keepers line of vision when the ball was struck, yes he was close as the ball sailed past the keeper but this seems like another example of BS, let's use the Law to suit what we want.

Getting sick of PL and VAR re reffing some decisions and Teams (us).

Those 3 goals we scored yesterday were all scrutinised by VAR for fucking ages yet they chose to ignore the Tug on Bernardo leading to the Pen!

Remember Spuds 3rd, knocking Ake out of the way but our 2nd v the Dips ruled out because Allison fucked up.

It's every fucking game with us.
It doesn’t have to be in the keeper’s eyeline at the moment the ball is struck. He was offside then, but then moved across the line of the ball, making him active.

All goals are checked by VAR.

I shouted for a foul on Bernardo before the penalty in the ground. Having seen it again, it’s soft, but are given often.

Contact with keepers is always given as a foul, whereas the same contact on a defender generally isn’t. It’s always been like that and it’s weird.

We’re just not managing games well at the moment. It’ll pass, knowing we have Pep in charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.