Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

But they're UCL dates, and is there not still an embargo on playing PL games on a UCL night (even with no English team involved)?
I’d forgotten about that but it’s the only realistic date at this moment, think they’ve done it in the past but with an early kick off, could be 7:30.

The next free date, avoiding UCL and international break and barring both sides' being eliminated from the FA Cup, is April 23/24, with only the last week of the season to fit in possible FA QF and SF postponements...

But they're UCL dates, and is there not still an embargo on playing PL games on a UCL night (even with no English team involved)?
No that rule was changed a few season back.

That would be in our winter break (unless we both get knocked out of FA Cup in 3rd round)
It's not as fa cup replays are penciled in for the first midweek so we could play it then if neither have a replay.
My point though was more that where its shown for bladdered isnt where its shown for me so isn't likely to have been placed there because thats the date it will be played (although it looks the likely spot)

It's not as fa cup replays are penciled in for the first midweek so we could play it then if neither have a replay.
My point though was more that where its shown for bladdered isnt where its shown for me so isn't likely to have been placed there because thats the date it will be played (although it looks the likely spot)
Why would Brentford agree to have a PL game in their winter break (even if it was allowed)?

Why would Brentford agree to have a PL game in their winter break (even if it was allowed)?
Because its not their winter break? Are they going to tell the FA they aren't playing a replay in the FA cup if they draw their 3rd round tie?

But, again that wasnt my point.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.