Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

So September is 4 Saturday 3pm kickoff times.two away from home thank goodness for my iptv. I can't believe how many years I paid Virgin media £100+ for sky and bt and still had to listen to the radio several times a season. CTID

So September is 4 Saturday 3pm kickoff times.two away from home thank goodness for my iptv. I can't believe how many years I paid Virgin media £100+ for sky and bt and still had to listen to the radio several times a season. CTID
Off topic I know but I'm intrigued by this IPTV business. Any chance of a PM to point me in the right direction old chum? I just a steer to get started.

Get yourself to the games rather than listening on radio.

Tell that to my 5 year old grandson season ticket holder in the family stand. There is absolutely no reason why it can't be 7.00 p.m. Which is a better time for return travelling. He comes to every home match and doesn't live an hour away . He comes from County Durham and it's about a 3 hours drive to get here. I love evening games but unlike midweek they can be put on that bit earlier. So it's not a chore. It's just sensible to consider travelling fans, in particular away supporters.

That's a really big commitment, fair play to you travelling that far. Night games were out of the question for me when I was his age, unless it was a one off or in the school holidays. There won't be many 8pm Saturday games for us, but I can see them becoming popular for fans who live locally to the ground.

Sunday would’ve been shite.
may mean last few years when BT couldn't show a 12:30 sat game they moved it to 12:30 sunday, but TNT obvipusly think 8pm saturday is a better option and suits the companys core base of US watchers

expect any TNT picks where a team plays a wednesday before may now be moved to this new 8pm slot

Last edited:
spoke to those I normally meet up with or go to games, all bar 2 think this is a piss take, the 2 happy about it live outside Manchester and get a local supporters coach for games so doesn't matter to them, some others have plans because no one expects to be at the game on a saturday night the rest will now probably drive like they do midweek games.

only this silly old **** who doesn't drive will have to fuck about hoping the 219 turns up (which after 6pm is touch and go on a normal night) to schlep home and our usual saturday pre match meet up for a 5:30 ko is out the window

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.