Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Won’t be long before all games are 8pm on Saturday nights seen this Coming for years
I know that’s a partially tongue in cheek comment but rest assured it won’t happen - evening kickoffs are bad news for the lucrative Asian TV market with its millions of viewers. Every game at UK lunchtime would be their dream schedule.

Won’t be long before all games are 8pm on Saturday nights seen this Coming for years
my dream reality
i wouldn't have to use 1 day of my 40 holidays if that were the case,even my sat n sundays i finish at 6pm so could make the game,much better for me than having to use 90% of my holidays for City.

I know that’s a partially tongue in cheek comment but rest assured it won’t happen - evening kickoffs are bad news for the lucrative Asian TV market with its millions of viewers. Every game at UK lunchtime would be their dream schedule.
Our first 2 games are 8pm,get use to it

Agree that lunch time in UK is better for Asia, but that’s also worse for USA West Coast.

It can be argued 8pm is better for Asia than 5pm, and it’s much better for US West Coast.

Don’t under estimate the value of the USA to the PL.

you keep conflating things to win an arguement

is it really important you win tge arguement, fine you win as I ain't arsed if I do

you don't mind an 8pm kick so why do you care if others do as you obviously ain't arsed about their opinion.

ffs this was a c8nversation from 2 days ago who cares we have more inportant stuff in off topic to discuss, fod me thw conversation is over and we disagree why bother keeping quote me as 3 have gone pased this conversation.

my biggest bugbear on blue moon is people carry on days old discussions pointlesly and it is always in the main or transfer forum

unwatching this and back downstairs

8pm is fine for you, not for me conversation over, back to quincunx lunacy ;-)
Conflating fuck all, just think you’re misquoting “others” that say they’re doing something else on a Saturday night when clearly the difference between 5:30 and 8pm is minimal on a Saturday night. The Etihad will be rocking for this and will be a sell out. After Sheffield United we have 4 x 3pm kick offs, this hasn’t happened for years.

Conflating fuck all, just think you’re misquoting “others” that say they’re doing something else on a Saturday night when clearly the difference between 5:30 and 8pm is minimal on a Saturday night. The Etihad will be rocking for this and will be a sell out. After Sheffield United we have 4 x 3pm kick offs, this hasn’t happened for years.
The difference between 5:30 and 8pm isn't minimal on any night when the only train you can get home after it is at 11 45!

The difference between 5:30 and 8pm isn't minimal on any night when the only train you can get home after it is at 11 45!
It’s not an hour and three quarters from the Etihad to either of Manchester’s two main stations, it’s not Istanbul!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.