PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Pricks like Harris and his Associated Press clowns are a pain in the neck but don't understand how many blues get their knickers in a twist by him and the likes of Simon Jordon ! The way they try to discredit us is shameful but in reality there just click bate for justifying their existence! Look if Harris had any factual proof about anything he wouldn't be posting it on.his meaningless Web site he'd be contacting much higher authorities, as for Jordon, he now suggests I guy who is employed in football litigation cases doesn't know what he's talking about ! This font of all football finance knowledge has had one job in football as owner and chairman of Crystal Palace! He almost made them and himself bankrupt he was that capable, he then had his pants taken down by Palace's current owner who bought the club of him at a fraction of it's value as Jordon was desperate for any money ! He's never had employment in football since he's that valuable to it. He now works on a daily football show spouting his flowery wisdom ! He is of no relevance what so ever and doesn't have scubby about anything relating to City or our charges by the Premier League, don't bother replying to arse holes like that that's what they thrive on ! It's annoying and even when we're cleared of these charges they will still try to tarnish our reputation but me for one couldn't give a toss about their likes!

I wonder how many calls Harris has made to the prem, FA, UEFA, FIFA, GMP, RAC, RSPCA the cunts a lunatic.

Pricks like Harris and his Associated Press clowns are a pain in the neck but don't understand how many blues get their knickers in a twist by him and the likes of Simon Jordon !

Because they are laying the groundwork for giving us a reputation that will never go away for cheating and cooking the books whilst their beaus continue to cheat and cook the books and get praised for it?

Why wouldn't blues get pissed off about that?

Our ownership would have to sell IF we were guilty, they simply would have no option and as a club we would be damaged in a major way, probably relegated several divisions.

But as said before IF, and why on earth would our execs commit fraud in what I said earlier is a small investment model by our owners standard.
Then our disgraced owners could buy United and the celebrating media could circle jerk themselves into a frenzy

Because they are laying the groundwork for giving us a reputation that will never go away for cheating and cooking the books whilst their beaus continue to cheat and cook the books and get praised for it?

Why wouldn't blues get pissed off about that?

And they are making money off the clicks the dirty cunts.

I highly doubt that there is anyone on here who could go on a show like that and not say something that could be twisted in a different way.

Stefan was doing exactly what he should have done, in giving a fair and impartial as possible explanation of the situation from a legal point view
It's a tricky one.

I had media training thirty years ago, and was told to do what politicians do, which is to give the answers YOU want no matter what the question is.

It's taken to extremes these days, where you see a 5 minute interview where they repeat themselves over and over again. It looks daft in full, but the reality is they're only thinking of the 10 second clip for the news, so they repeat the soundbite they want, over and over.

Stefan came across really well in the context of the show, and frankly, if you want to get a more complex argument across, you can't play the soundbite games. Pretty much everyone had heard the relegation argument before, but at least now a significant number will have heard a reasonable explanation as to why the Premier League might not win.

Whenever a scouser moans about City I start my response by asking "What's wrong with a wealthy benefactor coming into a second division club, outspending the opposition and turning a struggling club into a top English and European team?".

This is usually met with "it's just wrong" and a plethora of "no history" and City bingo phrases.

I then explain that I was actually talking about their club and if it was okay for them, what's wrong with someone doing the same thing with a club that had finished in the top half of the Premier League the season before. Usually don't have much to say after.
Can I nick that for tonight ? My local is a haven of Scousers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.