PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Because they are laying the groundwork for giving us a reputation that will never go away for cheating and cooking the books whilst their beaus continue to cheat and cook the books and get praised for it?

Why wouldn't blues get pissed off about that?
let me ask you a question if someone on here thinks you're a **** does it bother you?

Because they are laying the groundwork for giving us a reputation that will never go away for cheating and cooking the books whilst their beaus continue to cheat and cook the books and get praised for it?

Why wouldn't blues get pissed off about that?
I personally don't see it that way. I see it as 'journalists' exploiting the emotions of fans of other clubs being so desperate for us to be guilty as a reason to explain why they haven't won anything for years in a bid to attract clicks. The reputations of the 'journalists' who constantly mislead the public with their bullshit would be damaged far more than ours when the charges can't be proven. The athletic might even start offering their piss poor fanzine to people for as little as 1p a year.

All the eggs in a tiny basket.

Whenever a scouser moans about City I start my response by asking "What's wrong with a wealthy benefactor coming into a second division club, outspending the opposition and turning a struggling club into a top English and European team?".

This is usually met with "it's just wrong" and a plethora of "no history" and City bingo phrases.

I then explain that I was actually talking about their club and if it was okay for them, what's wrong with someone doing the same thing with a club that had finished in the top half of the Premier League the season before. Usually don't have much to say after.

belter haha

I imagine he's regretting that - it was a mistake as he knew the Talksport knives would be out for anything like that , even with the "if". Apart from that it was pretty good.

He's already been on here to explain how he had to speak objectively in order to be taken seriously and "if" we are found guilty then it's logical to think relegation will be the result. It doesn't matter that they've only taken that part of what was said, it still contains an "if" to quantify it, and it's no different to what plenty, including Stefan have said on other platforms before.

What Stefan has achieved through setting an objective position is enough respect from Jordan to get his acceptance of the point around the lack of cooperation and the fact it's a) incredibly hard to believe that several senior execs and board members from a number of companies were complicit in fraud and; b) even if they had been, incredibly hard to prove - particularly at an independent PL panel which isn't the usual setting for such accusations and will have a different "bar" by which to establish guilt.

In true Nick Harris style, he’s gotten himself confused and completely misinterpreted what the email in question states.

He *thinks* it shows that Diaz was unofficially at the club prior to turning 16, in contravention of the rules and that City covered it up.

What it *actually* shows is that City had agreed to sign him at 16, subject to FA approval.

It also shows that Diaz was coming over to train with the club, which is allowed, so long as the club inform the FA - which the emails say they did - and Cliff advises that he should return to Malaga periodically so as to not be ‘permanently’ in Manchester.

It also suggests that the club would have to enable the Diaz family moving to Manchester ‘for non-football reasons’ - ie the same thing every family of every foreign kid in English football academies has to do and every club has to navigate.

Net result - City and Malaga had agreed a deal for Diaz to join at 16 and were in the process of confirming with the FA. Diaz was training in Manchester, which is allowed and the club registered this with the FA. Harris has either mistakenly or deliberately misread the text in the email. You decide.

*edit to add* as mentioned before, I have a loose connection to the Diaz’s and so know he 100% wasn’t here ‘permanently’ before turning 16. I could expand, but Harris reads this forum religiously and I don’t want to do the work for him.

Harris can get fucked. Needs to go the Priory for a year and turn off the internet. I didn’t mention journalist as he isn’t one, just a desperate attention seeker.

The cunts still can't even realise it's nowt to do with FFP....jeez H fuckin Christ ..I despair but why get annoyed.Will calmly wait for epic piss boiling when exonerated
If these are the ‘experts’ that think we’re gonna get relegated I think we’ll be alright.
I’m also sick of hearing about ffp and how our case compares to Everton and Forest.
It doesn’t you thick know nowt cunts.
Oh and it’s not a FUCKING ‘COURT’!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.