Chelsea (H) - Sat 17th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no, you're quoting from the details for the train services on Avanti's website, where the trains take 10 hours or something with stopover/changes - this is direct Rail Replacement Bus Services which are being sorted out as we speak, since the cancellation yesterday. I have been told this by AvantiWestCoast Customer Service on X/Twitter

Just been reading on my WhatsApp group to get back to kent is 13 hrs !. The coach stops in Nottingham for a few hours. Dont know how true that is

Just been reading on my WhatsApp group to get back to kent is 13 hrs !. The coach stops in Nottingham for a few hours. Dont know how true that is
that is what is quoted on the Avanti website - I'ts been there since the schedules were announced - about the journeys that take 12 hours overnight, breaking up the journey - what i'm quoting is 'new', 'as Live'' info from the Avanti Customer Service on X

You fucking sure ???

Did Sterling ever turn up against the red scouse?
Toughest game of the season so far. Chelsea will start their push for a CL place today. Palmer and Sterling will be right up for it and as Blues we know Raheem turns up big time against his previous clubs. We're still finding our way against the 'big six'.

I'd take 1-1 right now and move onto the next game.

Toughest game of the season so far. Chelsea will start their push for a CL place today. Palmer and Sterling will be right up for it and as Blues we know Raheem turns up big time against his previous clubs. We're still finding our way against the 'big six'.

fuck me, make an effort ;-)

Confirmed line up; you can take this to the bank:

Ederson
Walker Dias Ake
Stones Rodri
Foden De Bruyne Alvarez Doku
Haaland

P5dupU.gif

Well played

With Ake back in his best position, Stones pairing with Dias, and Walker on the usual right, that's the defensive lineup that won us everything last season. I can't see Chelsea getting anything today. City 6-0 Chelsea!
Agree. Think we’ll pump these cockney chavs today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.