Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Belting stuff on the telly. Well done Blues - home and aways, South of England OSCs, spent-a-fortune fly-ins - the lot of you were fantastic.

And for folk who say United songs in games not against them are out of place - fuck ‘em. That horrible lot are always in the media - it’s a valid and vital counter-narrative for the non-aligned armchair football-watcher to hear how much that club are hated.

Just like to say, huge fan of Lutons rail seats, flat against the rails, wasn't bashing the back of my legs off the seats like I do with ours.

Hope we get different rails for north stand (if they put safe standing in there)

Even the Mrs commented last night on the game,, she said to me "good God do you lot ever shut up",, lol,, wish I was there, sounded absolutely top draw,, long for the same at home, alass I can count on 2 hands the truly great atmospheres we've had at the etihad
Such a fkin shame as when we want to do it at home we can,, but nearly all grounds are the same now, well in the prem they are anyways

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.