Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Whilst we're all having a little moan, that announcer has to go. Talk about not being able to read a room, yesterday during the teamsheet he sings "Bernardooo" and is met with complete silence. Just awkward for everyone.

I don't mind when he shouts Erling and we all shout Haaland, but why does he repeat himself 4 times. Call me a miserable tosser, but I can't stand him

Between him and the 2 shouty CBEEBIES presenters it's not far off being the broom cupboard.

I'm surprised they don't ask us all to look through the round window.

Whilst we're all having a little moan, that announcer has to go. Talk about not being able to read a room, yesterday during the teamsheet he sings "Bernardooo" and is met with complete silence. Just awkward for everyone.

I don't mind when he shouts Erling and we all shout Haaland, but why does he repeat himself 4 times. Call me a miserable tosser, but I can't stand him

I dare you to go on his Instagram page.

‘The Voice of the Etihad’

The highlights of the videos are the high fives, fist pumps, and general jubilation and self-congratulation after reading out players names and the crowd responding. Proper cringey and cheesy stuff.

Is he the same fella who announces them off the bus?

Grealish got “here is the nicest player in the world” or something like that! FFS. It’s all a load a cringe nowadays but the tourists and kids probably love it.

Tbf think the announcer is great myself just out of place when most of the ground is full of tourists and soulless against Big teams when the the fans can actually be arsed it’s great

I dare you to go on his Instagram page.

‘The Voice of the Etihad’

The highlights of the videos are the high fives, fist pumps, and general jubilation and self-congratulation after reading out players names and the crowd responding. Proper cringey and cheesy stuff.
Worse than I could've ever imagined. Never seen someone look so proud of themselves for doing precisely fuck all

Atmosphere been poor recently.
Maybe a coincidence that the Yellow Team Leader has not been about for the last few games?

Atmosphere been poor recently.
Maybe a coincidence that the Yellow Team Leader has not been about for the last few games?
That yellow team leader strikes me as a bit of a skiver , always seems to go missing at times when there's work to be done , how did he land the job of team leader in the first place ?.. surely as team leader he should be out there setting an example to the rest of the yellow team , not disappearing , usually at times when he's needed..

He does have to go you’re right. Let’s sort a crowd fund out and get it done.

Tbf think the announcer is great myself just out of place when most of the ground is full of tourists and soulless against Big teams when the the fans can actually be arsed it’s great
He generally gets a really good reaction.

Just moaning buggers on here who moan about the atmosphere then moan when the announcer tries to get em going

Miserable tosser.

When he shouted it four times a decent proportion of the crowd replied four times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.