Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

One thing is for sure, these Guardiola City v Klopp Liverpool encounters always deliver. Pulsating action, sublime football. Clashes of styles but two teams on the front foot.

For all the guff about United v Liverpool as the biggest game in years gone by, they were always horrible games to watch. Just frenetic without any class, the ball was out of play more than in
It's been THE greatest ever period of top flight football. I don't think it will ever be surpasses.

The media missed it all due to spitting their dummies out.

It's been THE greatest ever period of top flight football. I don't think it will ever be surpasses.

The media missed it all due to spitting their dummies out.
And yet they still had an hour and half build up to the Rags vs Everton game on Saturday.
That tells you all you need to know

The embarrassing twats crying all over social media. Perhaps if you didn't fall over at every available opportunity in the box when there's little or no contact the ref might have more sympathy - yes you Salah you cheating ****!

The ball arrived between them at a really awkward height, probably between chest and waist, I think its valid to go with a foot for that ball. Its dangerous use of the head (believe it or not) to try to head that and makes contact with him. Clearly to me McAllistair throws himself at Doku with his head turned away from any contact - he wasn't attempting to win the ball merely initiating the contact and then faking he was fouled. There was barely any contact with the side of Dokus boot yet he rolled around on the floor as if he'd been jujitsued with studs - pitiful. Does anyone think he was hurt by that - really? No me neither. I also think the ref is shielded from the actual contact and just sees him go down. He realised theres no force in the challenge and then waits to see if there is any referral by VAR. There wasn't. Added to the fact they had spent the last 5 minutes throwing themselves on the floor in the box - he knew what was going on. Awarding a penalty in the 10th minute of 8 minutes extra time for that would have been a fucking travesty, I was as surprised as everyone he didnt as it was Anfield where onfield cheating is par for the course. The feral cunts of course get the victim card out every time it affects them. Get fucked we've been bent over there more times than I care to remember - think yourselves lucky Jezza hit the post and the rebound doesn't go to Foden.
As it happened in real time I thought we were in trouble, but watched it on slow mo and came to the opposite conclusion. He jumps up straight, he keeps his studs down, he only his eye on the ball, he touches the ball first. If you start chucking yourself at a player going for the ball at an awkward height then we are going to be giving penalties all over the place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.