Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

It's a bit like our 115 charges trying to explain this to some of our fans. All you get is "All scousers are jibbers/robbers cunts and it was all their fault." I detest the fuckers myself and it winds me up the preferential treatment they get from the media and establishment. That fiasco in Paris would have happened to our fans as well. I have no idea how our fans can't see that after what they experienced in Istanbul. This happened after the Paris final and after UEFA had supposedly learned lessons and improved. Yeah right.
OK, let’s give the Coach Wreckers the benefit of our doubt in Paris.

What happened in Brussels, Athens, and in Istanbul?

Can you imagine the scenes at the Aviva stadium in Dublin, 51,000 capacity, if Liverpool get to the Europa final. That’s right, in Ireland. Every plastic Scouser in Eire and Northern Ireland is going to go to Dublin, not to mention Liverpool fans from Liverpool, the UK, Scandanavia, and from around the world. And the vast majority won’t have match tickets. It’s going to be absolute carnage outside and inside the Aviva stadium. The authorities and UEFA are already drawing up security plans for the Aviva stadium.

Last edited:
OK, let’s give the Coach Wreckers the benefit of our doubt in Paris.

What happened in Brussels, Athens, and in Istanbul?

Can you imagine the scenes at the Aviva stadium in Dublin, 51,000 capacity, if Liverpool get to the Europa final. That’s right, in Ireland. Every plastic Scouser in Eire and Northern Ireland is going to go to Dublin, not to mention Liverpool fans from Liverpool, the UK, Scandanavia, and from around the world. And the vast majority won’t have match tickets. It’s going to be absolute carnage outside ad inside the Aviva stadium. The authorities and UEFA are already drawing up security plans for the Aviva stadium.

Nobody is denying they're a bunch of cunts, but although there would have been some of them jibbing in, what happened in Paris was horrendous and on UEFA, untrained stewards, the French police and gangs of feral youths. We're lucky we missed it that year. I'm not sure why some of our fans can't admit that. We're coming across as petty as the biased pricks of other clubs shouting "What about City???" and calling us cheats, with no proof except their jealous hatred and sense of injustice their own clubs failed the rules many of them voted for.

Yes I posted the same in this thread. There was no media outrage because the club didn't fully get behind the fans, if at all. I have to add that our problems appeared to be the transport to and from the ground and getting ripped off by staff there. Thankfully, as far as I know, we weren't tear gassed, battoned and robbed and attacked by feral.locals. That's probably why our situation didn't attract as much media attention too.

No we didn’t, because we behaved ourselves. There were no Police about, not even in and around the small and densely packed Nevizade Street area. The Galatasaray fans came out, partied, drank and sang with us. There was no ‘welcome to hell’ for us. There didn’t need to be. Around the ground before the match was a shit show, the fan park, getting into the ground, etc, not a single arrest, baton charge, nothing from the Istanbul Police, who themselves have a bad reputation. I’m sure it would have been a similar outcome if Liverpool and their fans had got to Istanbul instead of City and City fans. Would it have fuck been the same! Trouble follows Liverpool fans everywhere they go. why?

Nobody is denying they're a bunch of cunts, but although there would have been some of them jibbing in, what happened in Paris was horrendous and on UEFA, untrained stewards, the French police and gangs of feral youths. We're lucky we missed it that year. I'm not sure why some of our fans can't admit that. We're coming across as petty as the biased pricks of other clubs shouting "What about City???" and calling us cheats, with no proof except their jealous hatred and sense of injustice their own clubs failed the rules many of them voted for.
Those with tickets got proper fucked over. Simple as that.

No we didn’t, because we behaved ourselves. There were no Police about, not even in and around the small and densely packed Nevizade Street area. The Galatasaray fans came out, partied, drank and sang with us. There was no ‘welcome to hell’ for us. There didn’t need to be. Around the ground before the match was a shit show, the fan park, getting into the ground, etc, not a single arrest, baton charge, nothing from the Istanbul Police, who themselves have a bad reputation. I’m sure it would have been a similar outcome if Liverpool and their fans had got to Istanbul instead of City and City fans. Would it have fuck been the same! Trouble follows Liverpool fans everywhere they go. why?

We have no real history with Galtasary and if we'd been playing them in the final I doubt it would have been so friendly.

I saw the footage from Paris. Most scousers were orderly and kept calm, especially those trapped in that narrow ticket check area. Some reacted when as soon as there was a problem checking tickets they started getting gassed, charged and battoned. As they wouldn't let any fucker in at one point I couldn't blame them running in without a ticket check the first chance they got

Are Liverpool fans on the whole wankers? Yes. They have a chip on their shoulder, like to get something for nothing and take pride in jibbing on trains and into football games. That doesn't mean the shitshow they were subjected to in Paris was their fault as this time it wasn't.

Now yourself and others saying it was can stop quoting me on the subject. I think I've made myself perfectly clear on it. Don't let your bias and hatred ( Not without some justification) regarding the scousers cloud your judgment on what actually happened in Paris. It makes our fans come across as thick as the morons who slag us off.

It's a bit like our 115 charges trying to explain this to some of our fans. All you get is "All scousers are jibbers/robbers cunts and it was all their fault." I detest the fuckers myself and it winds me up the preferential treatment they get from the media and establishment. That fiasco in Paris would have happened to our fans as well. I have no idea how our fans can't see that after what they experienced in Istanbul. This happened after the Paris final and after UEFA had supposedly learned lessons and improved. Yeah right.
Maybe, but do you honestly think the same fuss would have been made if it was us and, compensation would not be on the table!

Maybe, but do you honestly think the same fuss would have been made if it was us and, compensation would not be on the table!

No but that doesn't make what happened to them right does it? There would have been some fuss because the final was delayed, so that would have warranted an investigation on its own merit. We all know why there wouldn't have been the same fuss, it's because nobody at our club would have got behind us. Not one. So it would have quickly died a death. Nothing to see here, when there was plenty to see.

These are the actual facts whatever your views on what happened. An independent investigation was launched. That investigation sided with the scousers version of events and as a result decided a proportion of their fanbase should be compensated. That's it.

Last edited:
No but that doesn't make what happened to them right does it? There would have been some fuss because the final was delayed, so that would have warranted an investigation on its own merit. We all know why there wouldn't have been the same fuss, it's because nobody at our club would have got behind us. Not one. So it would have quickly died a death. Nothing to see here, when there was plenty to see.

These are the actual facts whatever your views on what happened. An independent investigation was launched. That investigation sided with the scousers version of events and as a result decided a proportion of there fanbase should be compensated. That's it.
Let’s see if there quick enough giving the young girl who got her head split open last season at the etihad compensation no arrests as usual I believe, fuck em I say to be honest I don’t give a fuck if they get pepper sprayed every game

Let’s see if there quick enough giving the young girl who got her head split open last season at the etihad compensation no arrests as usual I believe, fuck em I say to be honest I don’t give a fuck if they get pepper sprayed every game

This is boring now. As I've said it's like fans of other clubs shouting "What about City???"
I dislike the fuckers as much as anybody here and have had a fair few run ins with them back in the day. On this occasion on the whole they were badly treated and this time they really were the victims. An independent tribunal agreed. Just like the day we're hopefully finally cleared by this shitshow hanging over us, other fans can scream it a fix, it's not fair, they are guilty!!! The facts say otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.