Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't just keep saying that you said it yesterday and nothing..

No he didnt.

If you want to try and cause shit at least try and quote him accurately.

So many fucking wums on this forum its untrue!

All he has to do is to issue a sickly sweet sentimental statement saying how much he loves Liverpool, fans and their istory. Ending with the obligatory YNWA.

What do people think our final offer will be?

Personally I'd go with £40m, no add ons but paid in full upfront.

I'd give them 48 hours to respond and tell them we won't be back if it's a no.

I'd encourage Sterling's agent to bring the contract buyout option, in 12 months time, into play via the press.

Liverpool as a club and as a fan base need putting in their place. Time to grind them into the dirt.

What do people think our final offer will be?

Personally I'd go with £40m, no add ons but paid in full upfront.

I'd give them 48 hours to respond and tell them we won't be back if it's a no.

I'd encourage Sterling's agent to bring the contract buyout option in 12 months time, into play via the press.

Liverpool as a club and as a fan base need putting in their place. Time to grind them into the dirt.
I'd say we'll pay near enough the full price. Maybe £43m up front with £3m in add ons?

"Imagine the situation. You've been at this company for five years.

They've sent you on training courses and, despite the fact your boss is a bit of a twat, you've enjoyed your job and you've got quite good at it.

So good, in fact that this other, bigger company have approached you. They're offering you more money but also a chance to do your job on a much bigger scale.

They're also offering you the chance to work with much more talented people who will teach you a lot about your job because you're only young and you still have much to learn.

So then you tell your boss, "Thanks for everything but I've been offered this amazing job and I'd really like to take it."

And then your boss says, "You utter spoilt bastard. You're never going to leave this company."

And then you find out that all these ex-employees are talking shit about you to all the other employees and accusing you of being a silly little boy who doesn't know his own mind.

And your boss won't talk to you or let you resign, even though the other company are willing to pay very good compensation for your services.

So you decide to stay at home instead of going on a team-building exercise. And the ex-employees then start slagging you off to the company that wants to employ you...."

I could go on but you get the picture. Liverpool and Carrrrrrrrragher, especially, are being spiteful cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.