Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're wasting your time mate. In the eyes of Liverpool fans it's only right that City fans cheered Milner even though he was leaving on a free. It was the right and proper thing to do because he was leaving to go to Liverpool, the biggest and bestest club in the land, with the most knowledgeable and bestest fan base. Just as it's right for Liverpool to vilify Sterling for wanting to leave the biggest and bestest club in the world lah. Because in their tiny brain washed minds, anyone who wants to leave Liverpool must be an evil, money grabbing, morally bankrupt, little liar.
We haven't seen a club and fanbase act so appallingly since Everton over Lescott. I wonder what they both have in common? Is it because they're both Scouse or perhaps it's because its the last clear and unmistakeable sign that we are now a bigger club than them in the eyes of the players.

Didn't Owen leave on a free to go to Real Madrid? Or was it a very low price. I remember the dippers were crying about that at the time.

Didn't Owen leave on a free to go to Real Madrid? Or was it a very low price. I remember the dippers were crying about that at the time.

yep he left on a free and go dogs abuse by there fans as in he will never go down as Liverpool legend like Folwer

If I remember right it was around £8 million (basic peanuts) he was supposed to be playing a Champions League qualifier but pulled out because he thought Real wouldn't go for him...

Sooooooo.... Sterling wants to leave his current club for another. Milner wants to leave one club for another. One states its to play for a bigger club, one states he wants to play more games (how many did Saint James play last year?????). Sterling does it in contract so making his club 40 Mil or so. Milner strings everyone along but eventually runs his contract down, therefore getting a massive payday and his current club gets jack shit for a 20 Mil player. Sterling is the devil. Milner is a saint. Load of media klanfield bollox in my view. I'm majorly pissed off with how Milner handled stuff but knowone seems to mention that do they?
Amen.

Sooooooo.... Sterling wants to leave his current club for another. Milner wants to leave one club for another. One states its to play for a bigger club, one states he wants to play more games (how many did Saint James play last year?????). Sterling does it in contract so making his club 40 Mil or so. Milner strings everyone along but eventually runs his contract down, therefore getting a massive payday and his current club gets jack shit for a 20 Mil player. Sterling is the devil. Milner is a saint. Load of media klanfield bollox in my view. I'm majorly pissed off with how Milner handled stuff but knowone seems to mention that do they?
+1

Still on the sick!;)

Raheem Sterling misses Liverpool FC training for second day

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...s/raheem-sterling-misses-liverpool-fc-9620454

The 20-year-old remains at home in Southport having reported ill

Raheem Sterling has not turned up to Liverpool FC training for a second consecutive day.

The 20-year-old remains at home in Southport having reported sick.

It is believed it is club protocol that a doctor will make an assessment of a player suffering from illness and failed to attend training.

Sterling told Brendan Rodgers this week he did not wish to participate in the club's pre-season tour of the Far East and Australia.

It is the latest development in a long-running transfer saga with Manchester City already having two bids for the winger turned down.

The Reds remain adamant that the player will not leave unless their £50m valuation is met.

More ex players spouting bile against sterling now, don hutchinson and john Arne risse !!

Bully boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.