Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahahaha stevie g,the man who wanted to leave Liverpool but wasn't man enough to stand up to the threats, "the fans are suffering",sterling should sort it out like a man,god I can see why united hate Liverpool so much, fuck off scousers

There is nothing wrong with not extending your contract. For the umpteenth time my issue is with the way it has been played out by both parties. I said yesterday I am not biased fan, I'll tell it as it is. What I don't get is the fact you guys don't seem to think Sterling and Ward have done anything wrong. And by the way I am not putting this all on Ward either because Sterling is not a child he is 20 years old and no doubt he is cool with the way Ward has acted. If he weren't he'd have got rid of him like Berahino.
At first, they hadn't. Rodgers saying he's been offered a contract is fine. Rodgers saying the contract is "very good and he should sign it" is not fine. That puts Raheem in an awkward situation where he must come out and defend his reasoning behind not signing the contract - telling the world that it isn't about the money. This then angers a lot of Liverpool fans & ex-players who can't let go of the past, and once again puts Sterling in a situation he shouldn't be in (i.e death threats, calls to his mobile, address posted online, DAILY comments from ex-players). None of this would have happened if Rodgers & the cult kept their mouth shut.

Fuck your club, la.

haha ignored? I think you City fans memories only go as far back when it suits you. They were already leaks that Sterling felt undervalued. And to be honest I have no problem Rodgers letting the fans know that a player has been offered contract and we're not going to be held to ransom by the agent who is clearly driving this. Having said this the behaviour of ward and sterling is inexcusable. Stuff like "Even if Liverpool offered him 900k per week we still wouldn't accept it". Very classy! The way they have handled this is inexcusable. I mean fancy faking an illness and refusing to go on tour.
So first you u said Rodgers never said it, then when confronted that he had spoken about confidential meetings, you say it doesn't matter.

Let's face, you're a hypocrite. Now go light a candle with the rest of the murderers and remember fondly when your team actually meant something.

It is somewhat ironic that Stevie G now lambasts Sterling for wanting to move to a club willing to pay him more money and give him a better chance to win trophies. What did happen to that Chelsea deal, Stevie?

There is nothing wrong with not extending your contract. For the umpteenth time my issue is with the way it has been played out by both parties. I said yesterday I am not biased fan, I'll tell it as it is. What I don't get is the fact you guys don't seem to think Sterling and Ward have done anything wrong. And by the way I am not putting this all on Ward either because Sterling is not a child he is 20 years old and no doubt he is cool with the way Ward has acted. If he weren't he'd have got rid of him like Berahino.
You are driving him out and then raving because he wants to leave LFC. That's all I can see. I don't see that you have an argument.

What do you think of the abuse of Sterling from fans in the stands at Stoke? What about the online stuff, the phone calls. What about all the Liverpool pundits lning up to condemn him. You think Sterling is supposed to just change his mind and think oh what a great football club, with fantastic supporters.

You need to get some perspective and appreciate that your best young players might aspire to more than what LFC can provide.

Liverpool are creating a terrible image for themselves. I am sure there's a few footballers looking on and wondering what you're doing.

You are driving him out and then raving because he wants to leave LFC. That's all I can see. I don't see that you have an argument.

What do you think of the abuse of Sterling from fans in the stands at Stoke? What about the online stuff, the phone calls. What about all the Liverpool pundits lning up to condemn him. You think Sterling is supposed to just change his mind and think oh what a great football club, with fantastic supporters.

You need to get some perspective and appreciate that your best young players might aspire to more than what LFC can provide.

Liverpool are creating a terrible image for themselves. I am sure there's a few footballers looking on and wondering what you're doing.

It's going to be a lot harder for them to sign young prospects after this for sure.

I don't think Sterling is acting out of character. He's a player who i've never liked. He's always put himself across as a little shit imo. On this forum, you could log onto a "This weekend's Premier League games" thread on the General Forum and when Liverpool were on there'd be loads of us taking the piss or having a go at Sterling. That attitude towards him has changed somewhat on here since we were linked with him and i not many will admit that now, some of the things he and his agent have said is a little unneeded. But still, Liverpool FC are probably more in the wrong the way they are playing out this saga.

Gerrard just looks an idiot.

See Sturridge tweeted show me love and I'm loyal?

Dig at the fans?

Ultimately all these press releases by players like Gerrard and Liverpool associates will just drive a even bigger wedge between Sterling and Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.