Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad is obviously not confident in his own ability and has chosen the easy life.

His voice, we move on

I think the chances of City signing anyone who is English who hasn't come through the academy is now pretty much non-existent.
We all know that English international players aren't that good but
Either we're not prepared to pay the cash to the players current club OR
We're not prepared to pay the player sufficient salary to not play every game.
Sterling?

Stupid comments like this are the default reply of the blue tinted morons who can't formulate a proper response to a perfectly valid post or question
245054.jpg

So who do you recommend we sign now? Wilshere? Would cost around 4 times what Delph was valued at. Barkley? Raw and Everton wouldn't lower the price.

I hope you're right. But l don't see any of the British top teams interested in Delph. Let alone European top teams. Therefore 'huge' is overrating the player. Obviously l hope he will turn out ' huge' for us though.
As for Fernando, the same was said about Garcia. And he turned out ok in the end. Never understood him leaving tbh. I always judge foreign players in their 2nd season.

I hope I'm wrong seen as Delph has blown us out! I don't buy in to the Garcia turned out ok narrative to be honest. He was woeful for 2 years and then did ok in the last 3 or 4 games of the season when the team was already flying and Yaya was playing like a man possessed. I've not seen a single attribute of Fernando's which makes me think he will come good. Unfortunately it looks like we're stuck with him for another season now. :-(

I would have liked Delph to sign as I believe he would improve the squad but if he doesn't have sufficient belief in his own ability to step up in class then it's probably better that he stays at Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.