Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you not to bother replying to me . Just fuck right off. Please.

Wipe your fanny then and cheer up a bit. Maybe I wouldn't have such a huge downer on you if you'd managed to post anything resembling a genuinely positive comment about City at any point in the last 12 months. If you're not slagging off Pellegrini, you're slagging off Txiki and if you're not slagging him off you're in here telling us we're buying the wrong players or paying too much for players or not doing deals fast enough.

All our top young players are 18-20 or younger. If they keep on learning and progressing they will be ready to be in the first team in 3-5 years when the present lot are ready to step aside and they will still only be very young. That would give us a team of top 23-25 year olds ready to keep us at the top for the next 5-7 years. Kids these days want everything now,they need some patience.
So you think denayer will go out on loan for four or five years?

Chelsea have been doing this for a decade and haven't promoted a single player. You need to give players a chance like liverpool did with sterling.

So we have lost Denayer (his agents comments basically confirm we have taken the piss out of him). I am fuming, he is the best young CB in europe for me.
We also risk losing Mangala, if we drop him for Otamendi which i expect will happen.
Stupid deal for me (and no im not a fucking rag).
Why don't we just wait and see what happens. Last year Kompany was injured quite a lot. Maybe Pellegrini just did not want to have to rely on a 35 year old MDM or a 20 year old Denayer for Champions League games this year. At the latest next season MDM will be gone. We are building for the long term here. Denayer will have to be patient.

So we have lost Denayer (his agents comments basically confirm we have taken the piss out of him). I am fuming, he is the best young CB in europe for me.
We also risk losing Mangala, if we drop him for Otamendi which i expect will happen.
You do love a negative post

No, I think that's why so many posters are so happy with the signing.

The only reason I can think of for the club to do this, is that they're worried that this will be Demi's last season, so we'll probably need to sign another centre back next summer and they're worried there'll be no-one as good as Otamendi available. However, unless they think Kompany is on the decline, we're going to have at least 3, if not 4 top class centre backs in a couple of years time and I can't see how you can keep them all happy.

What a shit problem to have ;)

City seem to be showing a new, more single-minded streak. We probably need it to move to the next level. I say single-minded rather than ruthless because we have stayed classy.

With R7 in your username I'll challenge it.
What a fuckin outrageously stupid post.
Jesus fuckin wept.

Not sending out a great message to the academy lads. Not too sure what much more Denayer could have done. Be interested to see what our plans our for him. How long till we got out and buy a striker and demote Kelechi further down? Not doubting Otamendi though hes a good player but not quite sure its necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.