Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
l think this is an excellent signing and today we are a better team becuase of it......We can now send Denayer out on loan (maybe to a team like Everton) and he will then join us next season, hopefully after having starting prem experience and take Demichelis place in the squad.....think this is excellent business. De Bruyne is the big one now....get that over the line and perfect summer for us!!......

Wipe your fanny then and cheer up a bit. Maybe I wouldn't have such a huge downer on you if you'd managed to post anything resembling a genuinely positive comment about City at any point in the last 12 months. If you're not slagging off Pellegrini, you're slagging off Txiki and if you're not slagging him off you're in here telling us we're buying the wrong players or paying too much for players or not doing deals fast enough.

Really hate that wipe your fanny nonsense. The utterings of a juvenile sexist methinks. Back to the football. I think you are accrediting me with all the posts on here you haven't liked.

I have praised the Sterling signing several times including in the post you couldn't resist coming on and having a dig at me. As once you said to me we don't like each other just let's leave it at that.

I think I'd rather see Denayer go on loan and be first choice in a premier league side for a year than him be 4th choice with us irrespective of the Otamendi signing. He's only 20 and has just signed a 5 year deal. If he goes and does well, he'll come back all the better for it and still only be 21 with 4 years left on his contract. There's no other team at our level that's going to play him week in week out. If he can get a full season in at a premier league club that will great for both him and for us.

Otamendi is regarded as one of the best cb's in the world. Our management team stated months ago that if the best players are attainable, we'll try and bring them.
I'm sure that if Ramos truly wanted to leave Real ,we'd have tried to get him. Thankfully though, everyone could see that he just wanted a new contract. (well, almost everyone)

I just can't understand why some people are being negative about this. It's a great world class signing that was too good to miss out on. . Denayer will get his chance.

So we have lost Denayer (his agents comments basically confirm we have taken the piss out of him). I am fuming, he is the best young CB in europe for me.
We also risk losing Mangala, if we drop him for Otamendi which i expect will happen.
Stupid deal for me (and no im not a fucking rag).
You're a nob though aren't you.

Wipe your fanny then and cheer up a bit. Maybe I wouldn't have such a huge downer on you if you'd managed to post anything resembling a genuinely positive comment about City at any point in the last 12 months. If you're not slagging off Pellegrini, you're slagging off Txiki and if you're not slagging him off you're in here telling us we're buying the wrong players or paying too much for players or not doing deals fast enough.
Some people can't get over the old guy and his departure can they.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.