Peps Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he want to shift Cabellero and leave Dicky Wright as number 2?

Bayern are selling none of their star players to us after we've poached Pep. Likewise, i don't think Pep would be keen to attempt to raid barca either, he has too much respect for Barca to do that. If there's a willingness to sell, then we'd obviously be in a great position but i'm going to go ahead and predict we won't sign a single Bayern/Barca player this summer.

Bayern selling Muller is as likely as Piers Morgan buying Wenger a pint.

Ins: Neymar Pogba [a left back?] [a right back?]

Outs: Fernando Nasri Clichy Sagna

Not sure too many would have guessed his main man to take to Bayern was Thiago Alcantara so I reckon we will end up being surprised on the ins. As for the outs then not sure his arrival will change too much versus what was likely to happen with those players getting on in age anyway.

Yaya is obviously first out the door, probably followed by Nasri. Demichelis is obviously leaving but for non-Pep related reasons. I would have thought that all 4 of our fullbacks are in a bit of doubt, with Zaba being the most likely to stay but none of them are young and none of them are exactly great on the ball.

Denayer will almost certainly become a big part of the squad, so will Angelino. As for signings, fuck knows but I presume a few central midfielders who can pass and press will be incoming along with some young, energetic fullbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.