Negativity

I fi d it bizarre how people I here abuse realists with being flappers and acting like rags in fact I think those that spout that shut and are happy to play ostrich are cunts. the reality is we were dire, played off the park and all those saying we are in 4 comps get a grip.. we are not winning the prem or the CL and we will soon be out of the other comps! that is not ragish or flapping it's a realistic opinion based on the crap that is being served up!

I fi d it bizarre how people I here abuse realists with being flappers and acting like rags in fact I think those that spout that shut and are happy to play ostrich are cunts. the reality is we were dire, played off the park and all those saying we are in 4 comps get a grip.. we are not winning the prem or the CL and we will soon be out of the other comps! that is not ragish or flapping it's a realistic opinion based on the crap that is being served up!

I like the cut of your jib!

You are definitely crazy. Is your name actually adi?

I don't remember us being happy losing to Leicester when Martin Oneil was there & they had Paul Dickov playing & we had Sun Jihai & fucking Sibierski in our team, so why the fuck would we be happy now 300 mil later, when they still have a bunch of journeymen ?

I'm not happy about our performance, but we haven't been pulling up trees this season and the result was no surprise to me when you consider our abysmal record against teams in the top half of the table this season.

As for the journeymen of Leicester, if you look at their results over the last 38 games until yesterday, they would be 10 points clear at the top of the league.

They are better than us, and it showed yesterday.

I'm not happy about our performance, but we haven't been pulling up trees this season and the result was no surprise to me when you consider our abysmal record against teams in the top half of the table this season.

As for the journeymen of Leicester, if you look at their results over the last 38 games until yesterday, they would be 10 points clear at the top of the league.

That's the truth. We can spend as many millions but fact is they performed better on the day. I don't know the solution, but this shite can't continue.

I quite liked Pelle's approach when he arrived. That being City always play to their attacking strengths and try to score a bag of goals to win games.....who wouldn't? But, since we lost a few key players and having both Silva and Aguero out of form coming back from injury, there was a time when he needed to pull his head out of his aging ass and make the necessary tactical changes to close things up a little.

When playing such an open attacking game plan started to get ripped apart by anyone with any tactical sense, it was clearly time to try and scrap out a few ugly 1-0s.

He just hasn't been sensible. Obviously not helped by injuries but we've had our asses handed to us by far lessor opposition simply because he's too stubborn to adapt.

That's true but it shouldn't be the case hence the thread.

The only positive one can take from our situation is that we were embarrassed by a side who 12 months ago were in the Championship and now look like winning the title.

If they can change their fortunes in such a short time with a 64 year old in charge then what we can we do with arguably the best manager going around in Europe and some common sense in the transfer market with the money we have.

He won't make some of our ageing , tired players into world beaters but you would have to think he could make this squad even which I argue is playing about as poorly as it could given who we have , the facilities we have play a bit better than we are.

A few prudent changes and a change in attitude sadly lacking for much of the season from the playing group and we should be ok next year even if we are not in the Chumps League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.