Negativity

Not one player other than Hart can come off that pitch eysterday and say they gave it everything, not one.

We could have played any formation you care to name yesterday and the outcome would have been the same as the players refuse to do any work off the ball and some wont even do it on the ball these days.

Pellegrini makes mistakes but he is gone come the summer. Pep in cahrge yesterday and we still get stuffed if the players play like they did.
But the outcome would not have been the same,if the correct players were on the pitch from the word go.
So we have to put up with the same mistakes until pellers goes,well we might as well stop the season now.
I would be amazed and disappointed if Pep would let any player/s play like they did yesterday or the way they have been playing for weeks

As a 'supporter' of Manchester City I will always try to be positive about my club

Nobody dies when we lose..other clubs lose far more often than we do..if that makes me a 'happy clapper' (anyone who uses that term is a **** btw) then so be it

I just don't get some 'fans' who constantly moan about the club..even worse..the 'fans' who slag it off to fuck

We are all disappointed when we lose..but some take it to ridiculous levels of lunacy

I walked out of the Leicester game gutted..but me and my mates agreed Leicester played really well

Teams lose..it happens..it's what makes football exciting

Next week I'll be 'supporting' my team again..hopefully we will win and keep the cunts at bay

Not one player other than Hart can come off that pitch eysterday and say they gave it everything, not one.

We could have played any formation you care to name yesterday and the outcome would have been the same as the players refuse to do any work off the ball and some wont even do it on the ball these days.

Pellegrini makes mistakes but he is gone come the summer. Pep in cahrge yesterday and we still get stuffed if the players play like they did.

i dont disagree with what you say about the effort the players put in but, we have played more games than anyone in the league and we have 7 very important players out who cant share the work load. so playing the right players and tactics in any game becomes more important, he manuel, got it wrong again and not for the first time.

I think the injurys are catching up on the team, Leicester looked so much sharper.
Demichelis is no way good enough for this team, he can't even do basic defending & Toure needs resting for a few games.

Usual bullshit,you have a different opinion,your a rag.
No debate No forum
If you don't like differing opinions, go and read a City programme, they toe the party line.

I'm all for debate and negativity but there is so much with no constructive backing and some calling for changes, when changes are already in place. Some slate players when our options are limited. The luxury of a forum not directly affilliated to City is debate. I would never call a fellow blue a RAG, but the crisis on here is tantamount to "Van Gallstone out because Pep is coming"

Correct but would Pep have played such a slow defence when he had other options?
More to the point do you think we would have also had the poor performances such as Stoke, Liverpool, Spuds and Villa?
Losing against Leicester isn't the problem. Losing against Leicester after a number of other poor performances is the issue. Also, nobody seems concerned when we scrape a win as we did at Sunderland. The problems have been here for a while but haven't been addressed.

Totally agree with the OP.

We have the best owners in the world with one of the best squads which is about to be strengthened considerably and be managed by the best manager in the world and some people moan.

Get a grip.

As for some of the current squad would you work hard for you boss if he said you would be let go in three months time?

Correct but would Pep have played such a slow defence when he had other options?
More to the point do you think we would have also had the poor performances such as Stoke, Liverpool, Spuds and Villa?
Losing against Leicester isn't the problem. Losing against Leicester after a number of other poor performances is the issue. Also, nobody seems concerned when we scrape a win as we did at Sunderland. The problems have been here for a while but haven't been addressed.

Pep in charge already would have seen him playing those games with an ebtirely different squad and thats the truth.

No point in asking what he would have done with MdM as a CB because he wouldnt have been here and the same can be said of other players.

As a 'supporter' of Manchester City I will always try to be positive about my club

Nobody dies when we lose..other clubs lose far more often than we do..if that makes me a 'happy clapper' (anyone who uses that term is a **** btw) then so be it

I just don't get some 'fans' who constantly moan about the club..even worse..the 'fans' who slag it off to fuck

We are all disappointed when we lose..but some take it to ridiculous levels of lunacy

I walked out of the Leicester game gutted..but me and my mates agreed Leicester played really well

Teams lose..it happens..it's what makes football exciting

Next week I'll be 'supporting' my team again..hopefully we will win and keep the cunts at bay

I think a lot of people agree with you, including myself, but it feels like Groundhog Day and the problems we have at the moment haven't exactly surprised many.

It all feels avoidable and like there are steps that can be taken (dropping certain players/ not hoofing the ball up to a tiny front man surrounded by a giant defence) but it just repeats at least every other week.

That's where the frustration comes from IMO and it's perfectly justified. The important thing is that this negativity doesn't turn into us booing the players during game time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.