Neymar

Does anyone really think Neymar would leave Barca in the next two three seasons, if at all?

I just can't see it, they don't need to sell anyone and with Messi and Suarez he's part of the best front three in world football. Probably the best forward line of all time.

He's still young so who knows? He might be up for a new challenge considering he's pretty much won everything. Plus if he wants to win ballon d'or he'd have to play for someone else (not just us) because there's no chance of him winning it if he's playing alongside messi

The question to ask given the financial problems facing Barca is can they afford to pay Saurez, Neymar and Messi going forwards as well as rebuild the ground and adopt to the financial realities about to bite?

One will go for me and it will be Messi given his age, not Neymar or Saurez.

The question to ask given the financial problems facing Barca is can they afford to pay Saurez, Neymar and Messi going forwards as well as rebuild the ground and adopt to the financial realities about to bite?

suarez is older then messi? so why would you keep him over messi?

Suarez is older! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.