Neymar

Mancini:
"Neymar is a good player, but he is not ready for the EPL. He will go to Barca or Madrid in the future."

Neville Kneville said:
MSP said:
La Liga is more technical than ours. Could you be little bit more original than just repeat Mancini's words who is hopefully deflecting the fact we're after him.

Was it enough technical for Silva, Mata and Aguero? They are hardly Rickie Lamberts.

Silva, Mata & Aguero are like Mike Tyson compared to Neymar.
Nurse someone has escaped

Neville Kneville said:
MSP said:
La Liga is more technical than ours. Could you be little bit more original than just repeat Mancini's words who is hopefully deflecting the fact we're after him.

Was it enough technical for Silva, Mata and Aguero? They are hardly Rickie Lamberts.

Yeah, I get scared any time I see tysoness of Silva and Mata specially. Mata looks like adult head on kid's body. Could partly agree about Aguero, he is small but not lightweight.

Cazorla is monster too :)

Small and lightweight for Premier League is utter bullshit, proved to be wrong and I hope Mancini is using it as deflection, otherwise he is talking utter bullshit too.

MSP said:
Neville Kneville said:
MSP said:

Yeah, I get scared any time I see tysoness of Silva and Mata specially. Mata looks like adult head on kid's body. Could partly agree about Aguero, he is small but not lightweight.

Small and lightweight for Premier League is utter bullshit, proved to be wrong and I hope Mancini is using it as deflection, otherwise he is talking utter bullshit too.
I think it isn't about Neymar's lightweight frame, but more in reference to his playing style.

Akira said:
MSP said:
Neville Kneville said:

I think it isn't about Neymar's lightweight frame, but more in reference to his playing style.

Both, I think.
He disappears against physical teams.

I'd rather have Fred.
Much better than Neymar against England AND a fantastic name to boot!
Fred is far to old at 29 mind.

Akira said:
MSP said:
Neville Kneville said:

Yes...I wasn't referring to his build but in his style and pattern of play. I believe that he will be coersed into thinking that La Liga is the better option.

That is not to say I dont want him at the club, If it can be done we should get him signed. If we can't then we should definately look at poaching Deulofeu from Barca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.