Neymar

hertsblue said:
pele at it again according to the independant

Brazil legend Pele has urged Santos forward Neymar, 21, to snub any advances from Manchester City and join Barcelona instead

More a case of the BrItish press at it again. Read the article and you will see that Pele did not mention our name but merely stated that Neymar would be better suited to La Ligament than the English or Italian leagues, something I and many others no doubt would agree with. So Pele also believes Neymar should snub Scum, Liverpool, Chelsea and Wigan.

Walking money maker... Txiki's friendship with his dad is probably why we're in with a shout but you have to think Barca are favourites to get him.

We'd probably become huge in Brazil if we signed him.

BDo1oAzCMAAZX7x.jpg:large

LoveCity said:
Walking money maker... Txiki's friendship with his dad is probably why we're in with a shout but you have to think Barca are favourites to get him.

We'd probably become huge in Brazil if we signed him.

BDo1oAzCMAAZX7x.jpg:large

Every game would be shown in Brazil no doubt, plus who is to say for all the young kids who idolise Neymar make us one of the most neutral supported clubs in Brazil?!

If the deal can be done it will be,
Huge marketing potential as well as possibly going onto being a superstar of a player.

He might be the next Robinho who does alright, wins some trophies and awards but never really the key man or he might be what Ronaldinho was for Barcelona for years a truly amazing player that wins everything.

I think Txiki and Soriano certainly believe he will be more Ronaldinho than Robinho and probably convinced Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour as well.

All comes down to the player.

CTID101 said:
If the deal can be done it will be,
Huge marketing potential as well as possibly going onto being a superstar of a player.

He might be the next Robinho who does alright, wins some trophies and awards but never really the key man or he might be what Ronaldinho was for Barcelona for years a truly amazing player that wins everything.

I think Txiki and Soriano certainly believe he will be more Ronaldinho than Robinho and probably convinced Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour as well.

All comes down to the player.
yeh he has marketing potential but I still think it is a risk, he may not make the step up.

If this guy ever does join us, and does turn out, he could truly well be our own Messi.

If its a choice between Barca and us its a no brainer - I really believe he is more suited to La Liga than the Premiership and his advisers would do well to keep him well away from us and any other premiership club.

Only buy him AFTER the world cup, Brazillians always pine for home before big tournaments, at least we'll get 2 seasons before he wants out.

I agree and would take Neymar in a heartbeat - however I feel he will go to Barca as La Liga is more technical than ours.

As the alternative, for a young player we could not only utilise to win trophies, but for marketing value as well look no further than Gerard Deulofeu from Barca's academy.

This is why I feel we could win both ways on this Neymar transfer. If Neymar signs for Barca - Deulofeu will imo want to move to get first team action, he has already stalled upon a new deal at barca where they consider him the brightest young talent at the club.

Txiki will also be aware of his contract which could work to our benefit. Having seen a few games of Deulofeu for the barca b team, he seems more suited for our league than Neymar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.