Neymar

warhawkmoski said:
Certainly doesn't seem like a Mancini type player, so have to wonder if they do make a serious play for him that means that Mancini is out?

Why does every fucking thing have to turn into a "Mancini Out" remark?

He would win a lot of penalties for us. His quick feet and imagination with the ball will worry most defenders. People who judge him on a friendly game against england need to realise that he is hot property for a reason.

A Neymar +Aguero partnership (if they clicked) would be unreal.

conormcfc said:
Probably the most naturally skilled player I've ever seen play in the flesh when I saw him at the Olympics (although I'm yet to see Messi). Literally worth the admission fee alone.

I think Neymar's career will pan out in a way that when he ends up being compared with his compatriots, it will be Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Ronaldinho that he'll be put in the same bracket as, rather than a Denilson or a Robinho. Too good to fail.

Doubt we'll sign him though.
You've missed the great Romario.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
conormcfc said:
Probably the most naturally skilled player I've ever seen play in the flesh when I saw him at the Olympics (although I'm yet to see Messi). Literally worth the admission fee alone.

I think Neymar's career will pan out in a way that when he ends up being compared with his compatriots, it will be Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Ronaldinho that he'll be put in the same bracket as, rather than a Denilson or a Robinho. Too good to fail.

You've missed the great Romario.
Fair enough but you see my point.

no chance Neymar will go to City. why not we change our focus realistically to another Brazilian, Leandro Damiao. very good replacement for Dzeko (if his rumor to Dortmund is true)

pele at it again according to the independant

Brazil legend Pele has urged Santos forward Neymar, 21, to snub any advances from Manchester City and join Barcelona instead

conormcfc said:

Got to agree with how good in the flesh he looked at the Olympics. Was unreal, completely unmarkable, unstoppable and most surprisingly, untiring. Oscar shone too.

On paper he is the player to propel city to the next stage of the plan.

hertsblue said:

Brazil legend Pele has urged Santos forward Neymar, 21, to snub any advances from Manchester City and join Barcelona instead

everyone south of the equator would say the same thing as would most north of it as well.

hertsblue said:

He's sir bobby wrap overs mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.