Where are you in Wembley!

Couple of questions re parking at Wealdstone , firstly do you need to call and book in advance , if so does anyone have a contact name and number ( have seen this posted in another thread but cant find it anywhere ) . Secondly , does the train line we get on here take us to the wrong side of Wembley this time , how do you go about getting to the right side other than walking through a sea of scousers . Cheers
If your in a car you don't usually have to book in. Even if full of cars and its unlikely there's loads of street parking anyway.

The tube drops off at Olympic Way where we share the walk down with the dippers.

If the website is working, and I've had issues this morning, you should be able to get tickets for all those on your friends and family list who have the required points and part of the LC Cup Scheme.
I don't have enough points but I am going to get one through one of my friends and family who has enough points at 2pm tomorrow. Will I be able to buy it through my account? Also will I be able to get it posted to my address instead of his?

Similar to us mate, we are parking at Wealdestone FC to avoid the scousers.

Couple of questions re parking at Wealdstone , firstly do you need to call and book in advance , if so does anyone have a contact name and number ( have seen this posted in another thread but cant find it anywhere ) . Secondly , does the train line we get on here take us to the wrong side of Wembley this time , how do you go about getting to the right side other than walking through a sea of scousers . Cheers
If your in a car you don't usually have to book in. Even if full of cars and its unlikely there's loads of street parking anyway.

The tube drops off at Olympic Way where we share the walk down with the dippers.

That's great cheers mate

Block 120

Booked by telephone as option to book desired seats wasn't available - just given me quick seats and not what I wanted.

15 mins in queue - all sorted and can't wait.

I qualify on Saturday but will wait until my lad is able to get one next Thursday. I was confident it would go that low, not so sure now, but so be it.

Block 109 cheaper seats with limited view just like my season ticket. It wouldnt be the same if I could see what was happening beyond the halfway line.

First final for me and the old man since this day.
b03e2d988bb6ce4c006ed443c5e6e540.jpg

Hope your not claiming him stood up as your old man... because that's my old man! ..Cheers for posting. It has provided another reminder of a great day. I was sat away from him in 99, but will be sat with him in 107 next week. Same outcome will do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.