Ken Livingston

I'm lost, is Ken Livingston an English teacher or something?
In a primary school I think but to be honest I have not got a clue what it's about. Someone has done well , not Ken though I don't think. Bees came into it and I think someone is an optician as he keep saying something about short sightedness. Am totally Lost.

Because I don't believe it to be dog whistle racism. It's a correct noun for a large group of people.

Doing a crossword must be difficult for you when one considers the word 'take' has 127 definitions and even the word 'set' has 119.

But well done on moving thread theme from the original, which I seem to remember is about @gordondaviesmoustache Hitler perversion. I think.

Would have been much easier if he had said there were a large group of people in Calais or even a crowd, which is why the camp is crowded rather than swarmed.
Mind, that would not have been dog whistle racism.
I noticed there was a large swarm at the Man City <<Insert team or sport>> match today, said no one ever.

Would have been much easier if he had said there were a large group of people in Calais or even a crowd, which is why the camp is crowded rather than swarmed.
I noticed there was a large swarm at the Man City <<Insert team or sport>> match today, said no one ever.
That's only because we can't fill our stadium

They'd be a day early if there was.

Maybe not the best wording if I'm being honest. My point was intended to be about Corbyn being all over the place every time he experiences a backlash, be it royalty, anti-semitism or whatever.

However, unless you have double standards, don't resort so readily to "they" remarks.
Happy to accept that. I wouldn't say the press were particularly being pro-Jewish over this but anti-Corbyn. What I'll never understand is that they deride him as unelectable but do their best to undermine him and (presumably) see him replaced by someone far more electable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.