Southampton post match thread

Yes we were crap, every player apart from Nacho. But, you want the manager to resign before the second leg of the Champions League semi final? LOL

Everyone was thinking about the game Wednesday. It's unfair to criticize Pellegrini for the club announcing Pep coming in months before the season ended. So much of a team's success is based on cohesion and harmony. Look at Leicester, their drive shows that everyone is in it together whereas most of our players don't know if they'll be sold in the summer (Bony, Kolarov, Delph etc).

Not saying I like the guy. Or think he's a great manager. Can't wait for Pep. But today I don't blame him.

The players were appalling, but were they sent out with the best possible setup or the best motivation to get a result ?

It was Chelsea again. Shoehorn a 442 & put no real.emphasis on the importance of the game.

It was an end of season performance from a team picked by a manager who doesn't care.

Sack him now.

Under Pep the players will know exactly what their roles are and the weaknesses of their opponents. Under Pelegrini we have looked clueless and surprised by the by nearly all our opponents. He's a lazy manager.

Best to completely forget about everything apart from nacho today. It was too shit to even get mad about. Shambles.

Nacho is superb. Scary goal scoring record.

I've been done with Pellegrini for a while, but that was a whole new level of shitness/lack of desire/ineptitude....call it what you will. If we get battered Wednesday (which you cant help but think we will with this fella in charge) what will be the fucking point.

Didnt have a problem with the changes, but the difference between them and us in terms of desire was night and fucking day and its been that way all season. We could win 4-0 on Wed and 4 fucking nil in the Champions League final and I'd still be over the moon to see him gone, mostly because of continual dross like today and his obvious inability to motivate.

You certainly can stick your Pellegrini up your arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.