Zinchenko, Mooy, Roberts, Moreno, and the new Spanish defender

The Mooy signing doesn't sit too comfortably with me, but Zinchenko, Moreno and Roberts have a good chance of becoming established first team players for us. Even if only one of them does eventually make it, it will have been worth it given the relatively modest outlay (under £20m for all three combined). Talk of "losing our soul", whatever that actually means, is the type of lazy accusation you'd expect from rival fans.
I blame that on social media (admittedly I'm of an age where I blame most things on it), people get influenced far too much by other peoples opinions or the 'overwhelming thought of the day'.

The Nazi's would have taken over the world if they had had modern communications.

As said by others Mooy may surprise some folk.

Seriously the club can't win with some people. When other teams buy youngsters from nowhere that flourish you hear 'Why can't our scouts find players like this'. Then we start signing the best regarded youngsters from around the world and it's 'What about our own academy? Why bother buying these players when we send them on loan?

See the bigger picture ffs. This is one of the dumbest threads I've seen on here in a long, long time.

What about the one last week where a poster was complaining about the center backs splitting?

Why?

Just seems pointless to me to sign these players without the intention of ever really playing them.

Lopes, Suarez, Rekik, zuccilini?

Why?

Now Garcia has gone on loan.

Best academy in the world and we are still buying players who will not feature surely we have them in the academy.

I'm one of those people who preferred my club when we had soul.
Who said there was no intention of ever playing them? Apart from one they are all young players, if they are better than what we have got they will make it with us, if not they will be sold, given the good prices I would imagine profit a lot more likely than loss. Wtf has "soul" go to do with it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.