Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One on ones are something you see with your eyes,saved shots stats cover everything,joe is very good at them as we have seen over 10yrs
Look i am not comparing the 2 when i comment on Bravo as they are different sorts of keepers and i appreciate each one for their strenghs and weaknesses,i posted well done in the match thread when he turned it over the bar yesterday,i thought he could have spread himself better for the goal,this needs to be in the bravo thread anyway
Karen. We all know you're a Joe Hart wannabe potential wife. Let it go, take the JH poster down over yer bed and wash the head n shoulders from your eyes. Rightfully or not he isn't ever coming back IMO.

Tell ya what, we'll have that game of scrabble over a drink sometime.

BTW, the words Joe and Hart aren't allowed hun ; )

My point is that there was literally no time to react once Clichy is beaten. Bravo did well to advance somewhat to cut off angles.. but beyond that it was sheer luck.

For my money, De Hea has the quickest reflexes of any keeper I've watched. But even De Gea wouldn't have had enough time to react to that point-blank shot. Rewatch the video - if you honestly think that Bravo could have done any better... well then we disagree. But I think, if you rewatch the video you'll see that there's literally no time to react.

For the record, I think that Joe had a world class performance for us last year - top 10 in the world. But to think that Joe or anyone else for that matter could have done better (luck not withstanding) against Lukako's goal... is expecting way too much in terms of reaction time from the human physique - no human, freakish De Gea included, could have done anything against that - again, 1:30 for the goal.
Fair post mate

Karen. We all know you're a Joe Hart wannabe potential wife. Let it go, take the JH poster down over yer bed and wash the head n shoulders from your eyes. Rightfully or not he isn't ever coming back IMO.

Tell ya what, we'll have that game of scrabble over a drink sometime.

BTW, the words Joe and Hart aren't allowed hun ; )
I know you are joking but the joe thing is wearing thin now,i'm glad he is not here because he can't play the way we do now and what i say about bravo good or bad and i did both yesterday is in isolation

Do you have any chocolate in? if so i'll be over so long as you don't mind my big feet,nose and hands and armpit hair

I know you are joking but the joe thing is wearing thin now,i'm glad he is not here because he can't play the way we do now and what i say about bravo good or bad and i did both yesterday is in isolation

Do you have any chocolate in? if so i'll be over so long as you don't mind my big feet,nose and hands and armpit hair
I have a 3 foot long bar of wonka. You're my kind of women, get your coat, you've pulled; )

I'm off to Inter v Torino next Weds as part of a week long trek round the footie grounds of Europe so I'll report back on how he looks in the flesh.

Torino 4-1
Hopefully they can get a champions league place, will be awfully pleased for him.

Also, while I would agree (with heavy heart) that moving him on was the right choice, he was the perfect goalkeeper for teams like us 2010-15 or the likes of torino, provides a solid base for the team to build on.

Torino 4-1
Hopefully they can get a champions league place, will be awfully pleased for him.

Also, while I would agree (with heavy heart) that moving him on was the right choice, he was the perfect goalkeeper for teams like us 2010-15 or the likes of torino, provides a solid base for the team to build on.

4-1 away...dreaming big...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.