Seasoncard - 2021/22

It's a football club not a branch of the SS. They should not be forcing anyone to do what they are not comfortable with. Perhaps some are happy to be force fed by Google and the like!
Hope you can make peace with it at some point. I’m not going to get into a debate about it. It’s coming in.

Not sure, if you can store things like boarding passes etc in there then I’d say yes
This app is pre-installed, I don't have an issue using Google pay, just worth knowing if the Samsung one works too. I might email the club and see if they know, cheers anyway mate

This app is pre-installed, I don't have an issue using Google pay, just worth knowing if the Samsung one works too. I might email the club and see if they know, cheers anyway mate
Do you have the NHS app (the one with the Covid passport) if so that has changed over the last few days. See if when you download that it gives you the option for the Samsung one, if so your golden

Do you have the NHS app (the one with the Covid passport) if so that has changed over the last few days. See if when you download that it gives you the option for the Samsung one, if so your golden
Yes I downloaded the NHS app last week and registered using my passport and a voice recording so I could use it to travel abroad.

anyone know how you create a supporter number? Need to do one for a mate, lad who sits with me is missing first game of season.
Hi mate,
have a look at this guide I put together for our supporters club.
It covers getting a supporter number towards the end.

Go to www.mancity.com & click the login icon in the top right – see screenshot below.
1627742975546.png

Click the grey ‘REGISTER’ tab on the screenshot below.
1627743018883.png
Fill out all the required fields, email, choose a password etc. and then click ‘REGISTER’ at the bottom – see screenshot below.
1627743191062.png

You are now registered on City’s website & you will receive a confirmation email.
Now go back to the home page on the website & click the ‘Login’ icon & then under the ‘Login’ tab enter your email & password to login.
Click the login icon again & select ‘MY ACCOUNT’.
You should now be asked for additional information.

For those who do not have a supporter number, the next time you log in to the site you should see your new supporter number in the grey panel
in ‘PERSONAL INFORMATION’ under your name.

Hi mate,
have a look at this guide I put together for our supporters club.
It covers getting a supporter number towards the end.

Go to www.mancity.com & click the login icon in the top right – see screenshot below.
View attachment 22385

Click the grey ‘REGISTER’ tab on the screenshot below.
View attachment 22386
Fill out all the required fields, email, choose a password etc. and then click ‘REGISTER’ at the bottom – see screenshot below.
View attachment 22387

You are now registered on City’s website & you will receive a confirmation email.
Now go back to the home page on the website & click the ‘Login’ icon & then under the ‘Login’ tab enter your email & password to login.
Click the login icon again & select ‘MY ACCOUNT’.
You should now be asked for additional information.

For those who do not have a supporter number, the next time you log in to the site you should see your new supporter number in the grey panel
in ‘PERSONAL INFORMATION’ under your name.

nice one mate, appreciate it

I think what some of you younger fans and tech savy fans have to realise is, in the 30s 40s...60,80,90s... All you had to do at a game was turn up and pay yer money,
In the last 15-20years it's gone from a card that freaked people out,, now we've gone to down loading shit on a phone ffs have a heart.

All me and the other old fuckers want to do is turn up and watch city,, this has fuck all to do with covid, so why do it?
Is it really such a hassle to a multi million if not billion bound business to send a few plastic cards out,, that actually work, if you loose it you just phoned up for another?
Is that really to much to ask for?
l

Is 1973 your birth year because if it is I have news. You’re not old. :)

I beg to differ and suspect you are not.
It’s hard to judge. People are more vocal when they feel aggrieved. There’s some guy on Twitter who was going to pack it in with EFL, then COVID passes and now this. I suspect he will still go as he threatened it after each one.

I don’t care to be honest. I’ll move with the times. I really don’t think it’s worth getting in a tizz about. It seems to be consuming some people.

I’m probably being naive but what’s bothering me about this is the way it seems to be polarising opinions and putting Blue against Blue.

We have enough angst with the stupid media being against us all the time, we Blues need to at least appear to show a common front. :-)

Sorry but I’m a bit of a wimp when it comes to arguments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.