United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hate is draining away from me. All those years I could barely avoid hearing how great they were - be it from the poxy media or hordes of glory seekers. When I'm told I should love or respect something but I feel like I'm the only one who knows the truth about it, it really winds me up. It's nice to just ignore the useless gits.

I think you're both right, to a degree. You're right on the type of player he is but I think he has more talent than the other donkeys there and is still young/raw enough for a Pep type manager to coach the stupidity out of him. He has good tools, just no clue how to use them. You can't say that about any of their other players really. He's about the only young/youngish one in their squad that I actually believe would be a better player with great coaching. The rest are lost causes.

It's not like Rashford who from day one you could see was a technically bereft kick and run merchant. Greenwood actually has some technical ability. He's probably the only decent youngster they've brought through since the crass of 92
Hi Ralf, welcome to Bluemoon

Maybe he has a helpful wife?
GARR.png
Haha yes I admit I’m a FOC

Hi Ralf, welcome to Bluemoon
Lol I am not saying he's the new Pele or anything, just that he has a bit more potential than the other muppets in their squad. Will he ever be good enough to start for a title winning team, even if he had Pep level coaching? Doubtful. but he'd be a half decent player rather than the selfish shoot on sight clown he is now.

Surely their transfer window is completely fucked. None of the players they actually have seem to want to play for them. They don't seem to be able to offload any of their overpaid, underperforming and badly coached muppets. Nobody seems to be chomping at the bit to be abysmally coached and left sat on the sidelines next to donny on the bench and phil the face.

United...where careers go to die

Just about sums them up. No matter how much money they spend on good players, they never get the best out of them.
They are so afraid of not being in the top four, they are actually causing themselves not to be in the top four.

The penny might drop one day, that they have to stand back and sacrifice two or three seasons for longer term success. However, they have so much pressure to keep their sponsors happy that they just cannot afford to do that.

Long may this continue!

Since they are going nowhere I would love us to get into Greenwood's ear. The earlier we can save him the better. Quality talent getting closer to becoming the next Martial every counting minute he spends in that toxic cesspit of mediocrity and delusion. Maybe Phil can have a word

I can see why Mancini never took to you Scott.

One thing's for sure - the Rags are in a right mess and it's going to take major surgery to sort them out. And, apart from that, it's going to cost ££££££££s, not least in getting rid of the dross they've got, given that few clubs, if any, will pay transfer fees and stupid wages for any of them. Like there is talk Ronaldo wants to go. Where? Even if he goes on a free, who in world football is giving him the same wedge?

It's glorious, and I see no end to it. They can't even hope to be bought out by Saudi anymore. The whole club needs a total restructure. A new team, a rebuilt training ground, and a rebuilt stadium. You are looking at billions. Even then, you need someone in as manager at least as good as, say, Klopp. They are a million miles off. They won't get near Chelsea or Liverpool, let alone City.

The laugh is some of their fans still think they will get 4th, or win the Champions League. Mind you, a lot more can see it ain't happening.

I think you're both right, to a degree. You're right on the type of player he is but I think he has more talent than the other donkeys there and is still young/raw enough for a Pep type manager to coach the stupidity out of him. He has good tools, just no clue how to use them. You can't say that about any of their other players really. He's about the only young/youngish one in their squad that I actually believe would be a better player with great coaching. The rest are lost causes.

It's not like Rashford who from day one you could see was a technically bereft kick and run merchant. Greenwood actually has some technical ability. He's probably the only decent youngster they've brought through since the crass of 92
Greenwood looks like a decent finisher but has nothing else about his game that suggests he will ever be an elite-level player. He seems to have no awareness of what is happening on the pitch. He has obviously been bady coached, for example he runs with his head down with no ability to spot the next pass. Modern football requires players to be much more than just finishers. It is hard to judge because, like all United's young players, he has gone backwards with his development. Cole Palmer already looks a much better all-round player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.