Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

Two teams supposedly challenging for the title. What a load of shite.

This season was an uphill battle from the first game.

Dire transfer window in the summer.

Swap Gundo for Kova and Mahrez for Silva and we win that game.

Our performances and build up play has been the worst since Peps second season with us. Too predictable, too slow and too lacklustre.

Arsenal came with a plan of leaving without getting beat which they did. Every time City went forward they had at least eight or nine behind the ball, so much for their “coming at us“ attitude. More like an old Italian 70’s sides, defend like mad, smash and grab style. If they don’t win the title in the end, let’s look back at this match and say to their lot this is when they lost it for not having a go.

I am not a wum or Rag, but a realist, and I agree with you. Really are lacking this season, I don't think we will get past Real, especially minus KW on Vinicuis and we will be knackered for the FAcup semi, so Chavs win that - this is based on previous experience. Even Peps commenting about the day scheduling of that game.
There is a chance of this but it won’t be tiredness that’s our problem, it’s our lack of quality. KDB is a shadow of his old self, but he’s 32! Kovacic is ok but limited. Nunes is basically crap. Doku is Watford standard. We recently recruited very badly recently, don’t even mention Phillips.
I know I’m pretty much alone in this but I’ve never been a Haaland fan. Despite his massive goal tally (I’m happy with that) he’s a flat track bully. Does fuck all against a decent team. I would not give a shit if he fucked off.
I’m hoping we win the FA cup, that would represent a great season with the players we have.

Usually the team that tops the table amongst the top 6 and end up champions. Wonder what that table looks like??

I know we are nowhere top…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.