FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Here's some Facts and Figures while we await Saturday!

The Stadium has 34 bars, 8 restaurants & 98 kitchens. If you've bought Club Wembley tickets then you probably won't be to afford to eat or drink now.
rolleyes.gif

The seats are spread over three tiers: lower 34,303, middle 16,532 and upper 39,165. So potentially another 10K+ blues in Club Wembley now.
thumbsup.gif

Only 40,000 pints of beer can be served during half time so don't miss out.
closedeyes.gif

2,618 toilets & still people piddle in the sinks
headscratch.gif

There are 107 steps in the trophy presentation route so be patient while we head up to receive the cup.
showoff.gif

blue b4 the moon said:
I've got my tickets but can someone let me know what 'the code' does please? Does it give money off or is it needed as a 'right to buy'?

Just interested.
Yes, it essentially gives you the right to purchase a ticket (I think it also saves you £50 but Wembley won't even let you pay that at this time).

Anyway, someone earlier said you need to send MyWembley an email and wait for a reply. An alternative is to just fill in the registration form here and you will immediately be sent a FAN number: https://mywembley.wembleystadium.com/Register/NewFAN.aspx

Once you have that, log into your new account, enter the promo code when prompted, go to Events & Tickets and follow the steps from there.

Edit: Nothing happens now when clicking on 'Buy Tickets' under the FA Cup Final 2013, but it still works for all the other events. Not a good sign for those still without tickets. Keep trying though.

Dubai Blue said:
blue b4 the moon said:
I've got my tickets but can someone let me know what 'the code' does please? Does it give money off or is it needed as a 'right to buy'?

Just interested.
Yes, it essentially gives you the right to purchase a ticket (I think it also saves you £50 but Wembley won't even let you pay that at this time).

Anyway, someone earlier said you need to send MyWembley an email and wait for a reply. An alternative is to just fill in the registration form here and you will immediately be sent a FAN number: https://mywembley.wembleystadium.com/Register/NewFAN.aspx

Once you have that, log into your new account, enter the promo code when prompted, go to Events & Tickets and follow the steps from there.

Edit: Nothing happens now when clicking on 'Buy Tickets' under the FA Cup Final 2013, but it still works for all the other events. Not a good sign for those still without tickets. Keep trying though.
Will people getting tickets through this route be wearing City blue as technically could be denied access

pb1951 said:
Will people getting tickets through this route be wearing City blue as technically could be denied access
You can wear anything as long as it's not a replica shirt. They apparently allowed City retro shirts, polo shirts and scarves last time, and anything else that was blue.

Dubai Blue said:
blue b4 the moon said:

Just interested.

Now it's a working day again promo codes may get sent out to those who requested them- I was lucky as I sent for mine Friday afternoon and got it back at 4pm, passed it on to loads on here and I mean hundreds!!! Lets hope the dearer seats drop in price in the next couple if days.Sorry I couldn't post the code on here but you don't know who's watching these sights- especially over the weekend when shit loads of Manchester post codes were snapping up tickets! Club Wembley is gonna be rocking !!!

If anyone gets any more codes please send me a PM.

Need to get one for a fella who sorted me lots of times in the past.

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.