Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbo. said:
I don't want to sign a play for the sake of signing a player.

Lets see how Guidetti starts this season, keep Dzeko. We don't need this player. I'm not being a spoilt brat I not demanding a player. Keep what we have.

Guidetti will not be fully fit and ready to go for another 2 months after his last injury.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Robbo. said:
I don't want to sign a play for the sake of signing a player.

Lets see how Guidetti starts this season, keep Dzeko. We don't need this player. I'm not being a spoilt brat I not demanding a player. Keep what we have.

Guidetti is 2 months (his own words) away from being "ready to play" that's a long, long way away from match fitness. So we'd be spending 2-3 months (assuming there are no other setbacks) with only Dzeko and Aguero.

That is the height of stupidity and simply will not be allowed to happen.

Can we not loan a player? Why spend millions on this guy?

Both signing Negredo and Osvaldo will not hamper Guidetti's chances of been given a chance in our side.

jonmcity said:
Mrmcfc said:
VOOMER said:
Why do we need to sign him? there are younger players who are already proven in the epl, who would cost the same, plus we are going to be changing the way we play apparently, to a loose 4-3-3, what would be wrong in paying the extra for Suarez, or virtually the same for Benteke? What about Lavezzi? He will be behind Cavani and Zlatan PSG?

-- Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:35 am --

I'm distraught

Players like Suarez want to start all games. We cannot offer this to players. They wont come and sit on the bench. Simple.

What and Madrid would ?

Are Madrid buying Suarez?

munster said:
I think the addition of Navas and his pace will affect our style of strike play this season. We never had that under Bobby M. So people moaning about Negredo's pace should ask themselves this: do you want a Walcott who has pace to burn but whose strike rate is relatively poor; or someone who's smart, gets in the right place at the right time and knows where the goal is?

Same goes for Osvaldo.

I'm pretty sanguine about our potential purchases. A lot of posters on here just exhibiting summer frustration waiting for the season to arrive. We must trust in Pellers and Co to do the right thing.

according to resident bluemoan experts if you dont have pace you are shite

grim up north said:
munster said:
I think the addition of Navas and his pace will affect our style of strike play this season. We never had that under Bobby M. So people moaning about Negredo's pace should ask themselves this: do you want a Walcott who has pace to burn but whose strike rate is relatively poor; or someone who's smart, gets in the right place at the right time and knows where the goal is?

Same goes for Osvaldo.

I'm pretty sanguine about our potential purchases. A lot of posters on here just exhibiting summer frustration waiting for the season to arrive. We must trust in Pellers and Co to do the right thing.

and cost over 30m and good on Fifa AND Football Manager.

grim up north said:
munster said:

Same goes for Osvaldo.

I completely agree with that, I mean, everybody knows that FIFA and real life is exactly the same

Just a thought but Silva seems to play a more attacking role with Spain, especially in the euros where he bagged a few goals. I think he even played as their "false 9" on occasion.

Could Pellegrini be ready to use him in such a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.