Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CTID101 said:
grim up north said:
munster said:
I think the addition of Navas and his pace will affect our style of strike play this season. We never had that under Bobby M. So people moaning about Negredo's pace should ask themselves this: do you want a Walcott who has pace to burn but whose strike rate is relatively poor; or someone who's smart, gets in the right place at the right time and knows where the goal is?

Same goes for Osvaldo.

I'm pretty sanguine about our potential purchases. A lot of posters on here just exhibiting summer frustration waiting for the season to arrive. We must trust in Pellers and Co to do the right thing.

according to resident bluemoan experts if you dont have pace you are shite
and cost over 30m and good on Fifa AND Football Manager.[/quote

Hes crap on pro evo though:)

leewill31 said:
Robbo. said:
I don't want to sign a play for the sake of signing a player.

Lets see how Guidetti starts this season, keep Dzeko. We don't need this player. I'm not being a spoilt brat I not demanding a player. Keep what we have.

Guidetti will not be fully fit and ready to go for another 2 months after his last injury.

I was viewing a house on Saturday and the landlord said his mate owned a flat in Alderley Edge which had been rented previously by a City player who had never properly played for the first team and that the player was ending the lease as he was moving to Sunderland. When I asked the name he said John Guilletti, which I took to mean Guidetti...

Interesting, but not sure even Di Canio would sign an injured player!

Ok, so no bid has even been made for Negredo, which makes me
think he's not even on our radar. Where did this rumour spring
from anyway?

Us not bidding for him yet and Villa moving to At.Madrid today makes me wonder if we knew this was happening (Txiki will know Villa's agent?) and so we held off putting a bid in.

Villa going to At.Madrid rules them out of going for Negredo meaning that we are the only team left in the running, Sevilla can't play our bid off against anyone else and will mean the negotiations will be smooth and quick.

Perhaps City have lined up Negredo if Pellegrini feels it necessary after reviewing his squad in pre-season.

He'll want to establish if Aguero is fit. If Guidetti is fit, and if Dzeko is up for it.

If the answers are positive, then maybe we don't bid at all

Marvin said:
Perhaps City have lined up Negredo if Pellegrini feels it necessary after reviewing his squad in pre-season.

He'll want to establish if Aguero is fit. If Guidetti is fit, and if Dzeko is up for it.

If we go into the season with just them 3 we won't finish top 4

Ireland_for_pm said:
Marvin said:

Depends how we are going to line up

Many clubs play with one striker and players supporting from midfield or from out wide

If Dzeko and Aguero are 100% fit, we can finish in the top 4

Chelsea went through all of last season with Torres and Ba

Ireland_for_pm said:
Marvin said:

having 4 strikers just causes problems that we dont need because someone will be unhappy. If we will be playing either 433 or 4231 then 3 strikers is more than enough and id prefer a young am in the squad instead. if we are gunna play 4222 then we could use 4 strikers.

CTID101 said:
we are the only team left in the running,

So no fucker else wants him?

Great!

Deanrollingeyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.